Texas 6

I didn't know about this, but it sounds like a great show for CBS, awesome exposure for sixman, and definitely something I would want to watch. The only one way to watch it is on CBS Access? I will probably will sign up for it since I wanted to watch season 10 of Blue Bloods anyways but like to know my options.

Personally I think Coach Lee is doing a heck of a job. It seems like he cares so much about the community and (obviously football). Doing the little things go a long way.
However, I did notice that the Strawn "leaders", pretty much got a greenlight. One kid (leader) lied to Lee's face (until his conscience made him own up). The other stud (who had the knee injury) was arrested and should have been kicked off the team imo. He was wearing a Marijuana shirt when they were interviewing him smh. I think some drug tests need to be done for "some" of those Strawn athletes.
Again, imo... why even risk it? Regardless of being injured...getting in trouble/ when you're going for a potential 3peat?? Something Lee has reiterated in the show. That is complete disrespect for Coach Lee.
I see a well-oiled machine for next year though... as I do in Gordon as well. Idk if #2 will be a senior next year but he needs to be fed the ball more. As well as Coach Lee's play calling. That hurry up offense, worked so well against RS. Cant start off slow and get behind. Gotta find a someone that can throw the ball next season too.

Why .. in your clearly obvious great intellect, would you decide it is a good idea to berate children in a public board environment? Bad look sir.

I missed it last night but just saw Strawn beat Gordon tonight in the quarter final. Next week they meet Rigdon and company in the semi though.

coyotefan":szuav0g2 said:
I think I just puked in my mouth

You forgot your period. Coach would probably say, suck it up.

I imagine RS would have prevailed without him. But the record will always be somewhat tainted by the one year wonder.

Back