Tcu

smalltown

Six-man fan
I think Tcu made a statement today. Alabama has to be happy that they don't have to play Tcu. I'm not a huge Tcu fan but they are the best team in college. I hope Baylor makes the same statement.

I think Baylor beat themselves. I was worried about their defense but I think the problem was they got away from their hurry up offense. Briles didn't do his best coaching.

TCU is maybe the 2nd best in the ncaa, it dont matter about alabama, ohio st, baylor, mich st,
Oregon Ducks will murder them all............just sayin'

Baylor and Tcu aren't the big names that the others are. I think Tcu would beat bama tonight then would have faced Oregon for the championship. I still think Tcu would beat Oregon cause they have a better defense. It would be an exciting game not like the bama/Ohio st game. I'm now pulling for Oregon to win it all. I would like to see Ohio st beat bama tonight to shut the media up about bama and the sec.

cowman52":378lv5f4 said:
The onside kick in the fourth should have been kick catch interference and Baylor ball, HL and umpire went to sleep.

I made a comment at the time about the interference before the receiving team touched the ball.
Can't blame it all on the zebras though, in spite of Petty's record performance. The FG that hit the goal post, which could have been a TD drive in the 1st place. The blocked FG.
Have to give MS credit. BU had their foot on MS throat in the 3rd but didn't finish em' off.
Smokey ought to be happy at the moment, OS 27 Bama 21.
Correction, 34-21.

Back