Surprise scores or outcomes????

OldBreed03

Gordon squeaking past Newcastle was shocking. I saw Newcastle at a scrimmage and they were by far the weakest team there. Maybe Gordon was missing some kids? Just never know when all you get is a score...
Gordon isn’t all they’re hyped up too be, no tradition or heart that’s why they’ll always just be an average team.

OldBreed03

'99, but they have had deep playoff runs many times since. If you judge quality programs on rings alone you leave out some excellent programs.
I mean when I think of excellent football programs I think of Milford, Strawn, Balmorhea, Borden County, McLean, May, etc. Teams that have tradition, teams that you can never count out until they’re out, Gordon hasn’t had a big playoff win in about 12 years. So I would say they’re program is definitely outdated.

OldBreed03

I mean when I think of excellent football programs I think of Milford, Strawn, Balmorhea, Borden County, McLean, May, etc. Teams that have tradition, teams that you can never count out until they’re out, Gordon hasn’t had a big playoff win in about 12 years. So I would say they’re program is definitely outdated.
Richland Springs, and Calvert too.