Strawn vs Richland springs the game we all wanted

Should be a great game but Strawn has had all the talk this year along with motley. RS has seemingly been under radar so to speak like Klondike (was not expecting that one)Could be just another bump in the road for the hounddogs. Better question is will his dad stay not the kid. Seems this year that shamrock might actually do something besides set as an idol.

Please elaborate. I get you mean the back story is Rigdon at RS. What about the bad blood though I was unaware of this. Great programs with lots of respect from one another because it’s always a battle. What did I miss?
Burkhart screwing Rigdon and his boys over, the jealousy of his kids that burkhart has, there’s definitely bad blood I was close to the situation and I can promise you they don’t like each other

Burkhart screwing Rigdon and his boys over, the jealousy of his kids that burkhart has, there’s definitely bad blood I was close to the situation and I can promise you they don’t like each other
Hmm well then. I guess it’s a good thing it’s the kids that get to play the game and we don’t have to worry about the adults egos. I know there’s no love lost between the teams but I was just curious about the bad blood. I’m sure it will be a good game or potential for sure.

Boy, I do not miss the Rigdon at Richland drama in any way, shape or form. Although unintentional, I think Taylor Swift summarized the backdrop to this game very well:

That said, this is going to be one for the ages! I wish I could go. Personally, I am simply rooting for a good episode of Texas 6 to come out if it because both these coaches and schools are cut from the highest cloth. Oh, and I hope everyone keeps it classy!

Hounds by 24 or more, RIchland has one super stud and a couple physical kids after him, but definitely not enough weapons to contain Grayson and all the Hounds!!!

Rs wins last year with Rigdons, maybe this year, next year and one of the two following years too I believe. Foolish move in their part

Rigdon couldn't handle 11man so they move back to sixman. Not any sixman school. To Strawn (RS toughest opponent year in and year out). Obviously to beat RS. My question is, if Strawn wins will it be because of the Rigdon kids? Or will it just be another Lee/Burkhart classic with Lee pulling out the win?

Oh here we go again….but just for fun I’ll bite. I would say yes (If that’s what RS was labeled with in same situation) and yes(Always a toss up kinda game, they give each other their best shot ). IMO no matter how you want to toss this around kick it and keep throwing rocks at each other it still will always be a game people will buy tickets to see. No matter who’s suiting up. I’m just glad we get these kinda games

Rigdon couldn't handle 11man so they move back to sixman. Not any sixman school. To Strawn (RS toughest opponent year in and year out). Obviously to beat RS. My question is, if Strawn wins will it be because of the Rigdon kids? Or will it just be another Lee/Burkhart classic with Lee pulling out the win?
The Rigdons couldn't handle 11 man. That's pretty low. Is that why they went to RS in the first place? Or because the parents wanted to go to a place where there sons could compete, excel, be part of a winning tradition. But they were rejected because coach burk couldn't handle 11 man and came crawling back with his tail between his legs. Yes Coach, I'll shut up for now. Sorry I let them get to me. Sometimes I get pissed off and stick my foot in my mouth.

Last edited:
Oh here we go again….but just for fun I’ll bite. I would say yes (If that’s what RS was labeled with in same situation) and yes(Always a toss up kinda game, they give each other their best shot ). IMO no matter how you want to toss this around kick it and keep throwing rocks at each other it still will always be a game people will buy tickets to see. No matter who’s suiting up. I’m just glad we get these kinda games
Ticket sales will boom!! definitely some drama.

The Rigdons couldn't handle 11 man. That's pretty low. Is that why they went to RS in the first place? Or because the parents wanted to go to a place where there sons could compete, excel, be part of a winning tradition. But they were rejected because coach burk couldn't handle 11 man and came crawling back with his tail between his legs. Yes Coach, I'll shut up for now. Sorry I let them get to me. Sometimes I get pissed off and stick my foot in my mouth.
It’s gonna be ok. Just take a deep breath. Really been hold that itch back haven’t you. You wouldn’t happen to be mad about those white helmets still would you? Rumor is If your not nice on the internet Lee might make you go on a power bar run.

Back