State Championship Game Broadcast

rcreech24

New member
KHBR 1560 AM in Hillsboro will broadcast the Division I Championship for Blum vs McLean from AT&T Stadium on Wednesday, December 18. Kickoff is 11 a.m. and our pre-game will begin at 10:30 a.m. You can find KHBR on the tune-in app or listen live from our website at www.khbrhillsboro.com
 

CoachCates

New member
Has DirecTV ever re-negotiated with FSSW? Last I checked, they still didn't carry any regional sports network, right? I live in a cotton field with no cable and have DirecTV streaming service. I assume Dish carries FSSW, though.
 

olderelk

New member
CoachCates":36o111c5 said:
Has DirecTV ever re-negotiated with FSSW? Last I checked, they still didn't carry any regional sports network, right? I live in a cotton field with no cable and have DirecTV streaming service. I assume Dish carries FSSW, though.
DIRECTV has it.
Channel 676 ready to go.
 

smokeyjoe53

Active member
And if you don’t have Direct TV, if you happen to have an iPhone through AT&T you can get the free Direct tv app and use that to view the games. I use Apple TV to mirror screen onto my tv...... Badda bing badda boom problem solved.......
 

51eleven

Well-known member
As a Strawn fan I've been to the last two State Championship games. For a few years prior to that I watched games on line by clicking a link on this site. I guess that's not happening this year?
 

TebowTime15

Active member
I have both games set to record, but boy don't miss it as they have the 2A D1 (the other game on Wednesday) set to repeat about 4 times between the last game on Wednesday and the first game on Thursday. Thanks to Granger, Leman, and anyone else that got the sixman games LIVE on TV! :)

Does anybody know what it means if says "on Foxs Sports Plus?" While it won't affect the sixman games, one of the 11-man teams I root for made it to Jerry World yet competes with the Dallas Stars.
 

51eleven

Well-known member
So to watch this I need to take the day off, have Direct TV or an Apple mirror at home...

That stinks when I could check in and out periodically while at work in years gone by.
 

gohorns40

Member
TebowTime15":1haxgmiw said:
Does anybody know what it means if says "on Foxs Sports Plus?" While it won't affect the sixman games, one of the 11-man teams I root for made it to Jerry World yet competes with the Dallas Stars.

Not sure about Fox "Sports" Plus, Fox "Soccer" Plus is a $10 monthly fee premium channel. I subscribe to get my Australian Football League fix......
 

6manonly

New member
Texas 1afan.com will be broadcasting both games from three channels if you can't watch on tv. Not as good as tv but they do so much for 1a schools. Go to 1afan.com also they already have up every district in the state boys and girls basketball standings and scores.
 

51eleven

Well-known member
6manonly":2zyd2a4m said:
Texas 1afan.com will be broadcasting both games from three channels if you can't watch on tv. Not as good as tv but they do so much for 1a schools. Go to 1afan.com also they already have up every district in the state boys and girls basketball standings and scores.

By not as good as tv I guess you mean the broadcast will not be streamed. I appreciate it I'll listen in to one of them. Back to the good old day's of yesteryear, glad to be able to listen to a game. Thanks to FSSW and Direct TV for showing it for a lot of people who won't watch it because they know nothing about 6 man. And keeping it away from a lot of people who might watch it on line. Show all the commercials you want.
 
Top