SAST

Does this mean Coach Hayes was the AD and HFB coach during that time?
I do not know that answer. I asked for details a couple weeks ago and the RS faithful dodged my questions and asked who my team was and blah blah blah... I am legitimately interested in the facts, such as who was AD at the time? You can bet I will be all ears on this hearing when it goes live.

Dang San Angelo Standard Times and their spreading of gossip!

This is not good. Did they really change/manipulate a PAPF that Mullin submitted? The paper trail is pretty long. I don't see a way to defend the accusations.

Come on, let’s not actually spread rumors now. Let’s keep this thread going and no interject speculation. Hayes leaving was brought up in the open records act because of this claim and they found out he wasn’t offered AD or head coach together and he was offered it after he cleaned house and took a promotion at Benjamin. It was a “save face” move. Let’s not ruin this thread cuz some ppl work oil field all day and actually wanna keep up with this and not call ppl names.

Come on, let’s not actually spread rumors now. Let’s keep this thread going and no interject speculation. Hayes leaving was brought up in the open records act because of this claim and they found out he wasn’t offered AD or head coach together and he was offered it after he cleaned house and took a promotion at Benjamin. It was a “save face” move. Let’s not ruin this thread cuz some ppl work oil field all day and actually wanna keep up with this and not call ppl names.
That hasn't happened yet. Hopefully it stays that way.

Back