RS vs Calvert ?

All I know is if Calvert comes out playing like they did against Iredell in the first half, they're in deep trouble. Not to take away from Iredell, that team played with heart.

I'm a Milford guy and know bulldog footbalwell. Bulldogs put up Quite a fight against the Coyotes.
Richland Springs is tough. Calvert better do their homework, good luck to both teams. I expect to se RS
take it all.

I'm a Milford guy and know bulldog football well. Bulldogs put up a heck of a fight against the Coyotes.
RS is tough. Calvert better do their homework, good luck to both teams. I expect to see RS
take it all.

Im going to predict that over 140 points will be scored in this game

I don't think your that far off.

Milford had a shot but made some mistakes. Rs had their share, maybe just not as many. Milfords Defense didn't settle in until about mid way in the second quarter.

1) Yes Calvert needs to be in the game from the go. A slow start would not go well for the Trojans.
2) Calvert also has to be ready for smash mouth football. The Coyotes are not much on razeldazel and very well known for blocking till the whistle blows.

Good luck to both teams.

These two have met for many of years, does anyone have the scores of the games played? and years they played each others.
Also most of these contest have been close the few I've attended with the Trojans out scoring RS but getting defeated because of missed extra point. The 3 phases of the game needed for victory!

Also stat people, has the winner of this game gone on the win State every year.
I'll be in the house with friends attending the game and expect a pack house for this contest.
Looking forward to meeting old friends from both sides of the field. Hope buy a new shirt will the trailer be their?
My prediction a really close game, great contest for the players and coaches, and everyone be safe in your travels.
Happy thanks giving to all and be thankful to others.

And this thread should be hot topic for D2 people of the east.

Look for straight shooter and we can get our picture made again Elmo,planning on seeing a great game, and planning on sitting on both sides,hopefully the winning side at the end of game,well here goes Imo,, Calvert make ur 2 point Pat's and you can win this game! Go Trojans! Go RS !

Elmo":1evildfi said:
These two have met for many of years, does anyone have the scores of the games played? and years they played each others.
Also most of these contest have been close the few I've attended with the Trojans out scoring RS but getting defeated because of missed extra point. The 3 phases of the game needed for victory!

Also stat people, has the winner of this game gone on the win State every year.
I'll be in the house with friends attending the game and expect a pack house for this contest.
Looking forward to meeting old friends from both sides of the field. Hope buy a new shirt will the trailer be their?
My prediction a really close game, great contest for the players and coaches, and everyone be safe in your travels.
Happy thanks giving to all and be thankful to others.

And this thread should be hot topic for D2 people of the east.

You can find the scores your looking for on lonestarfootball.net, an excellent site with great articles by Leman, but you won't get the wisdom of Goob there.

Back