Rigdon/Richland Springs article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting read and I think if you’re a coach you need to read this. Gotta keep your heads up and be smart about choosing what school you apply to.

Coach Roach":317f2kmr said:
Very interesting read and I think if you’re a coach you need to read this. Gotta keep your heads up and be smart about choosing what school you apply to.

It's very telling about what school RS is about now. This has been happening for a long time time now at that school a otbtime someone calls them out.
* And I mean called them out lol. RS will never be the same

granger":1etd92jl said:
I am sure I will get blamed for this somehow...

;)

I think you are off the hook now. As for the San Angelo Times, I bet it gets messy.

I wonder where "Big Rig" plays in 11-man? My money would be on DL and RB at that low of a level, but he could potentially play any combination of LB, DE, DT and T, G, C, TE, FB, HB. He's a heck of a football player, and I wish him luck.

Hey Tebow,
I agree, Matthew is that good of an athlete to play any position. So no doubt he’s gonna be doing some damage to some 11man players now! No doubt he will continue to dominate!

You (Tebow) and the Richland community have been talking about this Coach aka Rigdon and his children negatively for the entire football season and the whole school year. RS proved Coach Rigdon was right in every aspect now. Karma is a "B".
RS is done.

WOW! WOW! WOW! I bet nothing like this has ever happened at any school, in any sport, at any time in history!!! (insert sarcastic smile here) Gigem, you sure worry about Richland a lot. They will be alright. Don't fret so. It will give you constipation.

Murdoch":3jrtltnf said:
WOW! WOW! WOW! I bet nothing like this has ever happened at any school, in any sport, at any time in history!!! (insert sarcastic smile here) Gigem, you sure worry about Richland a lot. They will be alright. Don't fret so. It will give you constipation.

Murdoch, Name one 6man school who has had anything similar happen like this?
Btw I have IBS so I dont have to worry about constipation. JB and the admin might now lmao.

Yeah Roach, I'm really really worried. I can't eat or sleep. I don't know what I'm going to do. How's your brother? Bet he's itching to say something. Gig, I don't know the goings on of every school out there but this kind of stuff happens everywhere. Why would high school athletics be immune from it?

Murdoch":3akohfs6 said:
Yeah Roach, I'm really really worried. I can't eat or sleep. I don't know what I'm going to do. How's your brother? Bet he's itching to say something. Gig, I don't know the goings on of every school out there but this kind of stuff happens everywhere. Why would high school athletics be immune from it?

My brother and I are doing well! Thanks for asking! Btw it’s Coach Roach, should be easy to remember unless you have trouble with words that rhyme. Lol

GigemSooners":3p18br6j said:
granger":3p18br6j said:

;)

I didnt see your name in the article so you should be good.
*Twitter is blowing up by the way! This is huge news

really? it said...

"To fuel the fire, the message board of sixmanfootball.com was filled with hints and speculation about Burkhart's return."

Murdoch, I’m not wasting anymore of my time talking with you on this subject. Hope you have as good as week as I’ve been having!

granger":scp60otm said:
GigemSooners":scp60otm said:
granger":scp60otm said:

;)

I didnt see your name in the article so you should be good.
*Twitter is blowing up by the way! This is huge news

really? it said...

"To fuel the fire, the message board of sixmanfootball.com was filled with hints and speculation about Burkhart's return."

Your name is not mentioned in any of this. There are just a lot of people/coaches reacting to the news.
*I think everyone knew JB was going to come back to RS after he left Stanton. It's been said, talked about., and happened under unusual circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back