Predictions

That is a very tough question! There are several very good teams in TAIAO. We have played 2 of the top 5 teams and will be playing the other top 2 teams in the weeks to come. I look forward to the great competition within our new league. I am very pleased with all that is happening in TAIAO and excited about the great things ahead.

D1 - From what I have seen, FEAST, Aggieland, Capital and Centex are all in the running. I haven't seen THESA but it looks like they could also be in the mix. Aggieland's challenge will be depth with only 9 players on their roster. The other 3 teams I mentioned are very good with extra legs on the sideline. This will be fun to watch in the coming weeks.

D2 - NYOS is looking good and from what I here they have a very fast team. The rest is a toss up!

Blessings on everyone's season!

coachbill":2vvmjkiq said:
That is a very tough question! There are several very good teams in TAIAO. We have played 2 of the top 5 teams and will be playing the other top 2 teams in the weeks to come. I look forward to the great competition within our new league. I am very pleased with all that is happening in TAIAO and excited about the great things ahead.

D1 - From what I have seen, FEAST, Aggieland, Capital and Centex are all in the running. I haven't seen THESA but it looks like they could also be in the mix. Aggieland's challenge will be depth with only 9 players on their roster. The other 3 teams I mentioned are very good with extra legs on the sideline. This will be fun to watch in the coming weeks.

D2 - NYOS is looking good and from what I here they have a very fast team. The rest is a toss up!

Blessings on everyone's season!

Coach, if you had to pick 2 teams to play for it all, from what you have seen, who will be in the championship?

Rematch of Thesa and Heat in the finals division 1 and division 2 will be Austin nyos and Bastrop Tribe but what do I know still have to play the games...

Coach I have to tell you. If you want to see a great football game, come out to Austin NYOS field Friday night and watch Aggieland and Feast play. The last time these two teams played, Aggielands 2 star players were out resulting in a mercy rule. But now that they are both healthy and playing, you better watch out......

I have seen the last two match ups between these teams. I plan on being there to hopefully see a great game. FEAST is a very good team but with #10 in the game for Aggieland, I don't see a mercy rule in this one if Aggieland shows up to play. Good luck to both teams!

How is the young man from NYOS doing? That was a scary moment in the CenTex game when he got hurt. I hope he is able to return for NYOS in the playoffs. Glad to hear BCAL got their kids back too. This is going to be some great football during the playoffs.

Sad loss tonight for BCAL, just didn't go there way. Injuries left the running back playing 1 way and then 2 injuries late knocked them out completely. But overall Feast has a fantastic team and they should do well throughout the playoffs. But I sure would like to see them play Thesa after there but wuppin over capital christian

Cameron Paxton from NYOS is full strength -- had a strain to his MCL, missed our last regular season game against FEAST, but the two weeks off helped. He played tonight, and seemed full strength. Thanks for asking.

Glad to here that coach. He is a good athlete and I'm glad he recovered completely. Good luck Saturday. I'm looking forward to watching both championships.

Back