Pick it…Strawn Vs. RIchland Springs

I don’t have a prediction per say, good ball clubs with good kids and coaches. All I’m asking for is a game like last year. A question mark till the end. Hopefully Saturday’s too. I’ve gone to far with that I’ll say strawn gets their revenge 58-56.

I guess it's easy to say now but I did think there might be a remote possibility. But I kept my mouth shut not wanting to antagonize the Yotes as I've respected them for years. Plus you can't get your foot in your mouth if it's not open to thus embarrass yourself if your wrong. Which I have been many times before.
As has been mentioned other than Smokin for Jesus RS hadn't played any teams with a very high ranking to test themselves, and they gave up 112 points to them. Strawn has a Sr heavy team, like 9 of them I think. They and the Jr's remembered getting beat by RS by 3 in this game last year. They were motivated. And yes, both of the Rigdon brothers are excellent athletes, as seen over the course of the season. Maybe Coach Lee and his assistants could see the possibility if they called a good game. IDK, but they did.

I guess it's easy to say now but I did think there might be a remote possibility. But I kept my mouth shut not wanting to antagonize the Yotes as I've respected them for years. Plus you can't get your foot in your mouth if it's not open to thus embarrass yourself if your wrong. Which I have been many times before.
As has been mentioned other than Smokin for Jesus RS hadn't played any teams with a very high ranking to test themselves, and they gave up 112 points to them. Strawn has a Sr heavy team, like 9 of them I think. They and the Jr's remembered getting beat by RS by 3 in this game last year. They were motivated. And yes, both of the Rigdon brothers are excellent athletes, as seen over the course of the season. Maybe Coach Lee and his assistants could see the possibility if they called a good game. IDK, but they did.
FWCC was the team that scored 97 on Strawn. Smoking with Jesus scored 47 on Strawn. Google Microplex news and their website has both Strawn and Gordon scores. Everyone needs to remember Lorenzo made several big plays on both sides of the ball. He introduced a few to the concept of tackle football.

Last edited:
FWCC was the team that scored 97 on Strawn. Smoking with Jesus scored 47 on Strawn. Google Microplex news and their website has both Strawn and Gordon scores. Everyone needs to remember Lorenzo made several big plays on both sides of the ball. He introduced a few to the concept of tackle football.
He’s a stud too, Strawn has a lot of talented kids

He’s a stud too, Strawn has a lot of talented kids
Lorenzo was described a little over a year ago by I believe an opposing coach as a human bowling ball. All together different but he reminds me in ways of Walt Garrison. Hits Hard. Just won't go down. Never quits churning the legs. Usually one tackler won't bring him down. I've seen him carry 3-4 forward. Often he knocks the other pins over.

Back