Out of Curiousity

Can I be both?

I Coach from the stands because I get a better vantage point. Those dad's are right, it isn't that hard to be a coach.

if only all fans knew the intricacies behind the scenes...practices (who's there, who's not there), behavior, family life, grades,injuries, team unity whether good or bad, skill development, weight rooms, work ethic, experience, ffa absences, band, pep rally's, focus, what else am i missing....

if only the dad's could see it all...if only they see other things besides wins and losses....

....and if only coaches could see all that goes into being a coach from the stands. The parking, the big lady in front of you, the little kids running up and down the bleachers. And the bad hamburgers....ugh!

...and if only coaches could see that my little Johnny is a star quarterback. Heck, I spent $500 for him to go to the Johnny Unitas QB camp this summer. He should be starting in front of that kid in front of him. I don't care if he was All State last year and he has 3000 yards passing so far. I don't care if he is 6'4 220 and my kid is only 5'6! That coach is hurting my son's chances at a scholarship! That coach is bullying my son! That coach is an idiot! Why are we running the ball on 1st down! He never teaches fundamentals!

smokeyjoe53":1ktsaosu said:
A fan............... a really old fan............

de0834d0dfd45c19b12cc76ec8c1555c.jpg

HP Drifter":1d9dqvrw said:
Think that Gus used to stick his head in one of these, that is what is wrong with him.
Stopping a fan with my head used to really go over well at parties. Had no long term effects motsoever.

ol' gus":322cwc2v said:
HP Drifter":322cwc2v said:
Think that Gus used to stick his head in one of these, that is what is wrong with him.
Stopping a fan with my head used to really go over well at parties. Had no long term effects motsoever.

So, no dain bramage then?

Back