Most Anticipated Games of 2022

Pdevitt13

Lets talk about some actual football everyone!

Since schedules have begun rolling out and our realignment for 2022 in place.

What are some of the most anticipated non-district and district games in six man this fall?

Texas Dig

Week 1
Looking forward to seeing how Jayton stacks up against May. Both teams will be solid again but also from a personal standpoint since Strawn has moved into the West

From a local standpoint Gordon / Throckmorton game (Go Throckmorton!!!)

Week 2
Westbrook / Jonesboro matchup. Solid teams and solid coaches, should be a good one

Haven't looked at schedules past Week 2

GigemSooners

Week-1. Rankin- Balmorhea. Westbrook-Happy. Abbott-Blum possibly could be another good one.

Week-2. FWCC-Abbott. Menard-Garden City is an interesting one.

Week-3. Rankin- Westbrook looks to be a early measuring stick.
Great picks! Only one I'm iffy about is GC vs. Menard. Menard will definitely have their hands full, hope it lasts 4 quarters!
Jaytons gridiron classic has some great matchups!

Johnny South

Just my personal opinion, Menard and Garden City could set the tone for the Yellowjackets. After the spanking in week one, A win against GC could propel Menard down the track to a successful transition to Sixman. A loss may bring out the 11 man “I told you so” ’ers.

Realfootball97

Just my personal opinion, Menard and Garden City could set the tone for the Yellowjackets. After the spanking in week one, A win against GC could propel Menard down the track to a successful transition to Sixman. A loss may bring out the 11 man “I told you so” ’ers.
Who do they play week 1

GigemSooners

Benjamin vs. Irion county 9/2
Benjamin vs. Loraine 9/30

We should know if we can be contenders or not after these two test.
Benjamin vs Loraine might be a preview of the D2 championship with what both teams return. Loraine is going to cause headaches in the East next season. Plus, props to Benjamin for not playing a cake schedule!

Realfootball97

Benjamin vs Loraine might be a preview of the D2 championship with what both teams return. Loraine is going to cause headaches in the East next season. Plus, props to Benjamin for not playing a cake schedule!
We need to challenge ourselves for early, and the plan has been a championship for this group all along. They have worked hard for many years and have the talent to do it, with or without new kids.

ArnaudAmalric

Week-4. Kress-Happy. GC-may. RLee-Blackwell.

Week-5. Throck-whitharral. Van Horn-Rankin. GC-Westbrook. Gordon-RLee

Just at a glance and with all the coaches changing this year. We won’t have a full schedule for everyone for a bit it seems.

Garden City seems to have have plenty of kids to play. Gonna have some banged up after that schedule.

Jones26

Week-4. Kress-Happy. GC-may. RLee-Blackwell.

Week-5. Throck-whitharral. Van Horn-Rankin. GC-Westbrook. Gordon-RLee

Just at a glance and with all the coaches changing this year. We won’t have a full schedule for everyone for a bit it seems.

Garden City seems to have have plenty of kids to play. Gonna have some banged up after that schedule.
Don't jinx us! lol