Open Looking for a open coaching position

G

My name is Brandon Roberts, and I will be graduating this year from the University of North Texas with a Bachelors degree in Kinesiology and a minor in health. I'm looking to fill a coaching position for the upcoming football season. I played six years for Aquilla I.S.D and have a passion for the game of 6-Man football, as well as all sports. <P>Please email me with any information on job openings: [email protected]. I look forward to talking/meeting with you all. <P>-Brandon Roberts

Ck out Cherokee Young Man..Last time i checked Cherokee was looking<P>Certs??<P>I like Cinnamon Flavor...Fresh Breath!

Mesquite Independent School District Announcement of Position Vacancy

Date: January 4, 2007

Position: Assistant Director – Athletics (Two Positions)

Description: Mesquite Independent School District is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Assistant Athletic Director. The appointees will report directly to the Administrative Officer - Athletics and will assist with the administration of all facets of the athletic program for both boys and girls at the middle and high school levels. The assistants will work closely with all coaches, principals, and administrators from within and outside the district.

Qualifications: The Assistant Athletic Director must have a valid Teacher’s Certificate, Master’s degree, and a minimum of five (5) years of successful teaching and coaching or other acceptable athletic related experience.

Preference will be given to applicants who:

* have coaching experience at the varsity level.
* possess a knowledge of state, district, and UIL policies pertaining to athletics.
* possess strong analytical, organizational, and leadership skills.
* have a working knowledge of budgetary procedures and the scheduling process.
* possess an understanding of computer functions including word processing, spreadsheet, and database.
* demonstrate effective communication, public relation, and interpersonal skills.

Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the administration may find appropriate and acceptable.

Salary: Pay Range: Professional 3 - $50,216 to $83,214; 226 day contract

Employment begins: March 1, 2007 or as soon as possible

Application: A formal application should be made through the MISD Personnel Office by submitting a letter of interest along with a resume to:

Mrs. Mary Randall
Senior Director – Personnel Services
405 East Davis - Curriculum Bldg.
Mesquite, TX 75149
(972) 882-7368

Back