Leave your dignity at home...

topher80

11-man fan
cause it's almost time for Black Friday!! Though why anyone on earth would subject themselves to the shopping malls is beyond me. I feel truly awful for the retail workers who will have to leave their families later this evening to head to work knowing full well that decorum and civility will cease to exist until the very last discount brand LED TV and knock-off Beats headphone set have been sold.

IMHO, stores should treat Thanksgiving like Christmas Day and stay shut until the following morning to give people a chance to enjoy time with their family.

topher80 said:
Dag-nab-it! Perhaps some seal skin hosiery then...

Back to the topic, what time do the stores open anyway? Before midnight?[/quote

J C Penny started their black Friday sale at 3:00 this afternoon. Several more stores started at 5 or 6 o'clock.

51eleven":1de9uifx said:
granger":1de9uifx said:
I get all of the foreign wife ads.

Yeah, they have been pushing Russian women to date recently.

I keep seeing the Chinese women ads here.......

The wife was asking some very pointed questions I dodged gracefully....

I usually see the Chinese and/or Russian women ads. As I scrolled down reading all of your recent posts about black friday, lo and behold at the bottom is a Walmart ad. Might have known it would happen on black friday. This is one day out of the year that I choose to stay home and commune with the cows, much safer.

If any of your guys actually click on it and end up marrying one of them, please let me know... I will come to the wedding.

granger":3m76ivnu said:
If any of your guys actually click on it and end up marrying one of them, please let me know... I will come to the wedding.
tmp5-7.jpg

Back