Its been a great year!

OLD41

11-man fan
Congratulations on another great year! You boys are hurting now but time heals all wounds and when you look back on this you will see it for what it was, a very successful year! Thanks for your effort, its been great watching y'all and know this, the whole damn town is proud of you! You didn't disappoint us in the least! You inspired us!!!

Well said.
I'd like to say congratulations on a great year as well. Don't hang your heads. Be proud of your accomplishments. You made it farther than 95% of the public school teams. That's something to be proud of.
I expect to see y'all make the finals next year.

So proud of our Eagles what a great year!

To the Seniors I say thank you I have loved watching you play you are great young men
who we are so proud of.

And the rest of the Eagles work hard strive for the best you can be.

I love each one of you and so proud of our homegrown boys,
we will be back.

#7 holds a very special place in my heart and I am so proud of the young man you have become.
Looking forward to another year of watching you play.

I am Very Proud of all of the Eagles. Great Job against MC. They came in with revenge on their mind and highly motivated to win. You Guys stayed with them and never gave up. I felt like you were going to even it up in the 3rd qtr but they got the breaks.

You played as a TEAM and that was most important. It takes not only the men on the field, but those on the bench as well to make a team.

Congratulations to all of you and the coaches on a great year.

Back