I got this feeling !

eldrut

11-man fan
The Red Devils of Rankin are coming into the house of the mighty Sanderson Eagles. A huge favorite but with the big head showing no respect for the Eagles. Me thinkist the Eagles will swoop up those Devils and drop them into the Rio Grande. Goooo Eagles!!!
peace n love but not too much peace n love

Great that you have that feeling, but I have personally witnessed both teams play and would have to say that I do not have that 'feeling'. Rankin will prevail in this one although it should/could be a lot closer than the 'Guru' has it posted in the spreads. Sanderson is far better than they have been in the last couple of years and Rankin not nearly as talented nor nearly as deep as they have been for the past 2 or 3 years, but still a very very talented and strong team. Guessing that this one will end up somewhere close to the outcome of last week's Rankin vs Meadow (64-32). Maybe not? That is why they play the games on the field and not on paper.

Yesiree!! Tough test coming up for the Eagles on Friday night - ain't no doubt about that! Hopefully the Eagles can pull off the upset. And I believe that if they play with a "we got nothing to lose attitude", have some FUN doing it and go into the game.."like a bunch of crazed dogs!!" - (LT), then they can upset the Red Devils. One thing is for sure...the Eagle faithful will be out in the stands in full force in support of the EAGLES!! And also supporting the best, small town high school band in Texas!!!

I got a feeling also.....Sanderson 54 Rankin 44

I CAN'T WAIT FOR FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back