Hey WarEagle

Warcat82

Six-man fan
I wanted to say that you guys from Summit surprised me on the year you had. Y'all did a great job, and are very young from what I remember. I hope the young men are proud of the season and that they don't hang their heads losing to a beastly Baytown team. I saw video of them all year and knew they were going to steam roll pretty much everyone in their path. Tell your boy to be proud. Have a great rest of the year. I wish y'all the best in all other sports.

Thanks and yes the boys in Cedar Park gave it everything they had(very proud of them all), however that is truly a great team Baytown has and my hats off to those players. As far as the parents who cyber stalked me online and posted all their negative comments and even took pictures of me during the game(which is pure comedy to me lol), you really should focus on the greatness of your team.

-War Eagle

Good effort by both teams last night. No reason for anyone to hang their head. I sat on the Baytown side last night. Their fans were really into the game. Some were wearing t-shirts that said “Trash from the Bay”. No idea why they would wear a shirt like that. Thought that was hilarious!! Did you see that War Eagle??

Yep as Baytown has talked a lot of trash all year(as commented by many opponents) and certainly did last night as well. As far "trash from the bay", I posted on facebook this week "let the trash from the bay talk all they want, obviously I was being cyber stalked and my posts captured, although the intent of my post was to refer to trash talk and in hind sight should have been written differently, but none the less I own it.

Look I will be the first say that team can talk the talk and walk the walk, so again props to them!!

Wow cyber stalking and all that is not cool. I did not get to watch the game, hopefully I get to see the film. I got to see the D2 semifinal between Bracken and Watauga. Both of those teams were class acts from the fans to the players to the coaches. Back to y'alls game, yes Baytown is a legit team that can walk the walk and talk the talk. They are fun to watch play. Your team has a lot of heart and they overcame teams by being mentally tough and fighting til the end.

That truly surprises me. I’ve been to a couple of BCA games this year. I’ve never experienced this. They have always been very respectful of the opponents. Parents will take offense to those posts and that’s probably what happened. I really do believe Baytown runs a classy programs that respects all of their opponents. That is just my opinion from the games I have watched this year.

Its all good and god knows I have talked as much crap as anyone lol and we wanted to beat them so bad we could taste it lol, but they are truly a great team and deserve to win it all.

Okay now onto baseball lol.

-War Eagle

WarEagle":3dlih7m4 said:
Its all good and god knows I have talked as much crap as anyone lol and we wanted to beat them so bad we could taste it lol, but they are truly a great team and deserve to win it all.

Okay now onto baseball lol.

-War Eagle

I have seen both programs this year. This was a great matchup regardless of the score or outcome. Most of the time the trash talk is hype for players or parents to try and motivate their boys. All harmless as wareagle stated before. Your boy had a very solid year and you should be proud. Good luck to baytown

Back