Heath Fulton

david9h

11-man fan
Just heard that Heath Fulton will not be fielding a team this year. Sad to hear that. It was fun to watch their program grow into somewhat of a powerhouse up until a couple years ago. I would assume low numbers to be the culprit. Heath and McKinney seem to be booming areas outside Dallas. I would think they would be growing, not shrinking?

Most of their athletes have moved over to HCA in Rockwall. From what I understand, the board ran off the headmaster a couple of years ago, who had really built up the school. Everyone I talk to attributes his tram to saving that school from disaster. I know he really liked coach johnson, and johnson left, along with something like six teachers. Sad to see really. They have a great academic program at the school.

One of my former players just got the head job last month and he was going to do great things at Fulton. We even were plan on meeting two weeks ago and I was going to help him with whatever he wanted. I love this community and they will always have a place in my heart. My son took his first step at Fulton!!!!!! Literally. Please pray. Great parents. From prek to high school.

Back