Garden City vs Ira Game of the Week?

GC appears to be better this year and this could be a good game.
I would have to say that Crowell at Valley should be the game of the week.

Has anyone seen any stat's on Morriss? I know he had 350 + yds and 7 TD's in the 1st game. If Ira should 45 GC then they will probably 45 the rest of their opponents in the regular season. That would be about as dominant as it get's but no real test until the playoff''s.

I believe this will be a really good game, especially with the Bulldogs playing at Garden City. Great football atmosphere at Garden City. I can say that both Ira and Garden City are much improved Teams this season in my opinion.

Curiosity got me. I spent about 1/2 my luch hour looking for any info on Ira/Morriss. Max preps was generic, team x routed team y and faces team z next week. Colorado City, Snyder, Big Spring and Abilene news paper sports section online, register and subscribe for full access (some had current headlines, Snyder - register to see home page). HSGAMECENTER.com, nothing (thanks for the suggestion though ryry).

Thanks again to ryry. I didn't look hard enough at hsgamecenter. It shows 758 yds, 15 TD's rushing. It shows 336/6 in the 1st game. I'd swear the article in the Mineral Wells Index after the game by Tommy Wells said 35?/7. Seems maybe one was on a reception. "Only" 214/4, 208/5 the last 2 weeks.

51eleven":3vvsvwfj said:
Thanks again to ryry. I didn't look hard enough at hsgamecenter. It shows 758 yds, 15 TD's rushing. It shows 336/6 in the 1st game. I'd swear the article in the Mineral Wells Index after the game by Tommy Wells said 35?/7. Seems maybe one was on a reception. "Only" 214/4, 208/5 the last 2 weeks.
I don't think that website is accurate or official but it is pretty cool. I stumbled across this website a month or two ago and it has most all Sixman games/stats. HSgamecenter.com. Maybe Leman knows more about this website...

Crowell is gonna suprise some people against valley. Maybe after this game Crowell will get some respect. They'll be ready for valley.

steve":1svs956i said:
Crowell is gonna suprise some people against valley. Maybe after this game Crowell will get some respect. They'll be ready for valley.
Who's not respecting Crowell? Grainger has em in the top 10, i got em in the top 5! That's pretty respectable.

That was to the guy saying it won't even be a close game because of injuries. All I'm saying is valley better be ready .

sorry steve but I also have them ranked high (#5) on texasfootball.com (dave campbell's) http://www.texasfootball.com/highschool ... iew/180514

believe I have been respecting them since the preseason...again refer to the Dave Campbell's magazine...however I am a realist and I've been told they have injuries to key players including a major injury to their best player...so sorry if I am picking Valley in a not so close game based on the best available information I have...I hope Crowell the best and hope I am wrong and it is a a great game...

CoachMCherry":3cqcnax7 said:
It will be tough for any defense to stop Logan. He's a stud.
He must have toughened up a lot then when he played last year he didn't want to get hit. Gc is better than people think but when the get rattled they turn on each other rather than pulling together as a team. The GC Qb is a show boat someone rocks his world shows his true colors

Back