Freshman Rigdon at Strawn

Roach

Six-man pro
Watched the live stream vs Bryson and wow this kid is fast, poised, and in my opinion the best player on Strawn stacked team. They pulled him early but when he was in he made the offense and defense look dominate along with the other players. It was amazing to watch. Haven’t seen a freshman like him since T Ethridge.

I am still predicting a MC vs Strawn in the finals for D2 barring any injuries.

The younger Rigdon player is talented but he seems to get dinged up some. May be he needs to avoid some of those big hits. He was on the sideline in both of the last two games after either being tackled hard or tackling hard. It's a long season. Save some of that for the playoffs. On another note I really enjoyed the hard nose running of some of the other backs at Strawn. They were running over the tacklers which really intimidates the defense. Keep doing that.

Guys, just remember who they were playing. Don't want take anything away from Strawn, but Bryson was probably intimidated when they stepped on the field.
Good point. But the broken tackles are a reflection of the lack of gang tackling. It only takes effort and some technique training to swarm the ball carrier. Bryson can certainly play better and probably will.

The real test will be when they play westbrook. Westbrook is a good team. They have a heck of a back in #20. He is a bulldozer when he runs
I plan on being at Strawn for that game. It is when the rubber hits the road as far as competition goes. Strawn is an undersized team and still developing. They will have their hands full in this game.

I plan on being at Strawn for that game. It is when the rubber hits the road as far as competition goes. Strawn is an undersized team and still developing. They will have their hands full in this game.

Not looking to start an argument but a team that averages in the neighborhood of 210 per man on offense isn't what I'd call undersized.

Not looking to start an argument but a team that averages in the neighborhood of 210 per man on offense isn't what I'd call undersized.
You must be watching some other school than Strawn play? Most of their players do good to weigh 160 lbs soaking wet. I heard that Throckmorton had some big players but Strawn is very average in size. I reviewed the Strawn roster and sure enough several players are listed at 200 lbs or better. Someone took a very liberal look at the team scales.

Last edited:
You must be watching some other school than Strawn play? Most of their players do good to weigh 160 lbs soaking wet. I heard that Throckmorton had some big players but Strawn is very average in size. I reviewed the Strawn roster and sure enough several players are listed at 200 lbs or better. Someone took a very liberal look at the team scales.
Who’s your team. I’d bet strawn would 45 them. The freshman from strawn is the best 6 man player I’ve ever seen. It’s not even close, when a team challenges them, he will just get better. Sit back and be infuriated when he takes over .

Shouldn’t the best player in six man football be a player who transforms a team, instead of one who only adds to a squad that was already a playoff teams with chip aspirations??

Shouldn’t the best player in six man football be a player who transforms a team, instead of one who only adds to a squad that was already a playoff teams with chip aspirations??
I would say to you….just go watch them play or wait till they play your team and see what you think then. The greyhounds are a talented TEAM for sure. They have several great players, with that being said the young Rigdon Kid is a generational talent, he would improve any team and will be special for the next 4 years. Watch him play

I am going with Westbrook by 4. Haven't seen Strawn either, just know Westbrook is good. No dog in the fight so good luck to all.

Back