Film check... Old & New...

LBK6manFan

11-man fan
I'm not sure if everyone knows or has seen what 6Man films has done on YouTube, but they have a channel that has multiple games from the early days to now regarding 6man football. I know some schools throw away old film but it would be a nice to see coaches sending film (old &new) to these guys. I'm not a coach but I encourage every coach to send in all the possible videos of their teams (past or present) to them. It's great to watch teams from the past and present. Also, please subscribe to their channel if you have a YouTube account.

LBK6manFan":3g5zkpee said:
I'm not sure if everyone knows or has seen what 6Man films has done on YouTube, but they have a channel that has multiple games from the early days to now regarding 6man football. I know some schools throw away old film but it would be a nice to see coaches sending film (old &new) to these guys. I'm not a coach but I encourage every coach to send in all the possible videos of their teams (past or present) to them. It's great to watch teams from the past and present. Also, please subscribe to their channel if you have a YouTube account.
There are two YouTube channels dedicated to sixman football. Leman Saunders has six-man films, and I have Sixmania media.

Nobody has the 1979 state championship game played in Iowa Park that year? A friend of mine officiated that game his rookie year.

That is correct, 1979 state game is the only one that I have not found and Milford's coach told me they didnt film it. Some Cotton Center folks think it was filmed but it has never materialized

Back