Don't Cry Granger

markf

Six-man fan
Craig Biggio disclosed on Tuesday that this will be his final season as a player, ending a potential Hall of Fame career -- entirely with the Astros -- during which he had more than 3,000 hits and 650 doubles, nearly 300 homers and six postseason appearances

He si my son's favorite player. He screams B-G-O all day long.

No it is time to move on. Chris Burke will do just fine at second. It is going to be interesting to see how Papura handles this off-season.

He's been a favorite of mine as well,Wonder what will happen to his pine tar batting Helmet?

The Rangers have a great player in Micheal Young,If he stays healthy he could put up some good numbers..

markf":epzvwa96 said:
He's been a favorite of mine as well,Wonder what will happen to his pine tar batting Helmet?

The Rangers have a great player in Micheal Young,If he stays healthy he could put up some good numbers..

He might stay healty, but will the Dangers ever be a contender, or will they just remain a pretender?

Grand Slam--What a night

Actually The Ranger's are playing very well the last month,too bad they dug their selve's such a DEEP Hole!

Ever be a Contender?..Get a new owner ,a new G.M.,put a roof on that super hot stadium..Then Pray :lol:

Well even with as much as I the Astros I always loved to watch Biggio he was a heck of a ball player. As for the Rangers I don't think they'll do much this year but give Washington a couple of seasons, he'll get it turned around

garrettc16":3crj4ppm said:
As for the Rangers I don't think they'll do much this year but give Washington a couple of seasons, he'll get it turned around

Nah!! Too much tradition going back to the days of the Senators to overcome there.

Old Bearkat: The Twins seem to have overcome the same traditions!

Mark F: Do you still have your front row season seats? And was that you dropping that home run down into the gap last night?

Blue Bird":3qawllix said:
Old Bearkat: The Twins seem to have overcome the same traditions!

Mark F: Do you still have your front row season seats? And was that you dropping that home run down into the gap last night?

Blue Bird lol

Yes i still have the front row ticket's,No that was not me,But i watched on TV,the guy that dropped the HR was a Buddy of mine,I will never eaze up on him,He said he thought he had it,says the ball clipped his finger nails... Lame lol

Still banking on those ticket's,one day before i am in a old folks home,i hope to see a WS game Running Out of Time.....

Barry Bonds Rookie Card

untitled.jpg

Back