District 7

This weeks Rotan / Highland game will be a very good game. I know Rotan's record doesn't show it but they do have a pretty good offense. No team has been able to stop them from scoring and shut them out. Rotan does have one of the hardest schedules in Sixman this year but with a young team and a Soph QB, things will be looking up in the future. Rotan could still make the playoffs even with their current 0-7 record with some wins in district. It's not going to be easy though, Highland is on a row since the first 2 games of the season and there is still Hermleigh and IRA to deal with :) I just wanted to give my input since I made the way to SC Saturday to see the Rankin/Rotan game. Good luck to all teams in district.

Good Luck to the Ira Bulldogs in Rotan tomorrow night. Looks to be a very good game for the District Championship. Rotan has come along ways over the corse of the season and got wins when it counted. The Yellowhammers will be a good test for the Ira Bulldog defense. Rotan has been able to put up multiple points against every opponent and some top ranked teams.
Let's go finish the regular season Bulldogs with a win and bring home that District Championship!!
Safe travels for all players and fans from both teams. This game has the possibilities of being in the record books. Go get it Ira!!

Congrats to the Ira Bulldog JR High team with a 42-6 win over Rotan tonight.
Congrats on an undefeated season Ira Bulldog JH Team. Great season young men!!

Congrats to the Ira Bulldog Team with your fourth consecutive undefeated regular season!
Safe travels for all players and fans from Ira and Crowell Friday Night.

It's game day!! Good Luck to the Ira Bulldog Team tonight!
Safe travels for all players and fans from Ira and Rankin.

Back