D1 Quarterfinal Picks

Valley over Petersburg by 22
Rankin over Throckmorton by 1 (Rankin scores with 5 seconds left and the extra point is.... GOOD) ;)
Gordon over Santa Anna by 4
Abbott over Oakwood by 6

Valley over Petersburg by 19
Throck vs Rankin.......my computer tells me that Throck is a 0.35 point favorite, so it's pretty much a 0. My gut tells me Throck is firing on all 6 cylinders and will win this one, but it will be a close game.
Gordon over Santa Anna by 31
Abbott over Oakwood by 22

I'm going to root for everyone/anyone over Abbott for the remainder of the season. It has nothing to do with Willie Nelson, or the East Bracket, or even the fine folks down in Abbott. My mouth seems to have overloaded my butt and I need divine intervention to prevent my premature online death.

And if the Good Lord grants me this one request, I will never again post on 6-man football dot com while loaded up on Ambien.

Valley over Petersburg by 16
Santa anna over gordon by 2
Abbott over Oakwood by 20
And finally...
Rankin OVER Throck by 6
Rankin has to much in the backfield for Throck

rainjacktx":fpmhnzti said:
I'm going to root for everyone/anyone over Abbott for the remainder of the season. It has nothing to do with Willie Nelson, or the East Bracket, or even the fine folks down in Abbott. My mouth seems to have overloaded my butt and I need divine intervention to prevent my premature online death.

And if the Good Lord grants me this one request, I will never again post on 6-man football dot com while loaded up on Ambien.
I must have missed something................................

smokeyjoe53":fd4476pp said:
rainjacktx":fd4476pp said:

Sorry Smokey, you like me must not be part of the 6man Illuminati. Sounds like Guru must have condemned him or that last part about the ambien was in play. Never used the stuff.

smokeyjoe53":3080q6px said:
rainjacktx":3080q6px said:

Sorry Smokey, you like me must not be part of the 6man Illuminati. Sounds like Guru must have condemned him or that last part about the ambien was in play. Never used the stuff.

smokeyjoe53":2aboyy6k said:
rainjacktx":2aboyy6k said:

Rainman shot his mouth off in another thread, (who'd of thought he'd do a thing like that?), and promised to delete his account if Abbot won the championship.

I think he's safe. Besides, whatever would we do without the wit and wisdom of RJ? That could be a Reader's Digest segment..............

smokeyjoe53":xb6j4xwy said:

I had to search for the post, but I made the statement that if Abbott wins out through the finals, I would delete my account here, and donate all my RJ t-shirts to soup kitchens.

Total Ambien post. But I slept like a baby.

Back