Curious to know

Klaactu

Six-man fan
Which 6 Man team over the last 20 years had the least amount to points scored against them (not counting playoffs) and which team scored the most points over the last 20 years (not counting playoffs)? OK Mr. Computer. Try that one on for size. (I am not referring to anyone as Mr. Computer but to the fact a computer should be able to extract the info from historical records of 6 Man scores)

I do not know the answer to this but I would think this would be up there for the most points scored on them in a season if you are going by average per game.

2011 Novice - I see only played 4 games (might be missing one or two), allowed 293 points for an average of 73.25 per game

I am not 100% about any of it, but I think 07 Richland Springs will probably allow the least points (overall) since they 45ed everyone with the exception of Rule in the state game.

TebowTime15":tvsnv17m said:
I am not 100% about any of it, but I think 07 Richland Springs will probably allow the least points (overall) since they 45ed everyone with the exception of Rule in the state game.

Actually...2007 Richland Springs allowed 76 point is 9 regular season games for an average of 8.44 ppg

Just some quick looking at teams I remember not getting scored on and these two are better...

2016 Richland Springs allowed just 4.55 ppg (in 9 regular season games)

2017 Borden Co allowed just 5.0 ppg (10 reg season games)

2013 Grandfalls-Royalty allowed 5.8 ppg (in 10 regular season games)

TebowTime15":2hyy32tl said:

1989 Fort Hancock in 9 reg season games gave up just 14 points for an average of 1.55 ppg

pistol":2ih00h1w said:
off topic.. but the 2017 White Deer team may be the team with the most shutouts in a season to miss the playoffs

Those were some great WD teams in 17 18 if they hadnt had McLean in their district I see them going to atat probly..

Back