Congratulations RS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Positivemessages

Six-man pro
I’m not sure why they have not made a announcement yet but adding Nathan Hayes As a assistant coach is a heck of a thing for any school. Not only is he one of the best AD/Coaches in the state but his kid is super talented. Since they are already living in RS and posting summer workouts I’d say it’s safe to say the Coyotes pulled of a heck of a hire. Congratulations see y’all at the end.

I’m not sure why they have not made a announcement yet but adding Nathan Hayes As a assistant coach is a heck of a thing for any school. Not only is he one of the best AD/Coaches in the state but his kid is super talented. Since they are already living in RS and posting summer workouts I’d say it’s safe to say the Coyotes pulled of a heck of a hire. Congratulations see y’all at the end

Last edited:
Harley E., Jamie R., Nathan H., the Girls bball coach just to name a few. This thread was meant to congratulate them for the impressive hire though. I think bringing in great coaches with talented kids is smart actually. I’m definitely on board with the ideology.
I’m not disputing what this thread was about I was just confused by his post and yours now. In regards to coaches getting hired with kids and leaving when they graduate. Just to name a few? That’s literally the whole list?…in which two are still there if Hayes is there. So I’m just confused as to who they have hired that left after their kid graduated. But yeah definitely good hires.

Looks like someone is slipping if a new hire coach has only One stud athlete as they are referred to instead of three or more as back in the Valley and Rigdon boys's heyday. Is it inflation or just less bang for your buck?

Harley E., Jamie R., Nathan H., the Girls bball coach just to name a few. This thread was meant to congratulate them for the impressive hire though. I think bringing in great coaches with talented kids is smart actually. I’m definitely on board with the ideology.
Me too that’s why I said more schools need to do it. I wasn’t meaning anything bad by what I said.

Looks like someone is slipping if a new hire coach has only One stud athlete as they are referred to instead of three or more as back in the Valley and Rigdon boys's heyday. Is it inflation or just less bang for your buck?
Maybe there’s another kid or two in jh or lower…?

Lol heyday. I like that. Is that normally used for one year or multiple years? The term that is.?I guess maybe I’ve been using it wrong. Did you happen to hear who strawn got to replace Cervantes? Oh! slipped my mind, and rigdon boys in they’re strawn heydays? Those jobs still open? Thats a serious question Tex

Last edited:
Me too that’s why I said more schools need to do it. I wasn’t meaning anything bad by what I said.
I wasn’t meaning to harp on you I was just curious to your statement because you made it sound like this happens all the time at RS and I was wondering whom those were. Which is a terrible list above. If it’s based on your hire and quit when kid graduates.

Lol heyday. I like that. Is that normally used for one year or multiple years? The term that is.?I guess maybe I’ve been using it wrong. Did you happen to hear who strawn got to replace Cervantes? Oh! slipped my mind, and rigdon boys in they’re strawn heydays? Those jobs still open? Thats a serious question Tex
Rigdon's are still in their heyday but at a new address from what I read on this forum. No reunion back at Richland Springs according to current info. Arnie, ask some of the people at Strawn and they might tell you. They obviously aren't too concerned about the transfer portal. Thanks for the shoutout. Tell Burkhart and Johnny South hello. See them soon.

I would but Your the only one close enough to know. Same goes with Johnny and Burkhart might talk to someone from there and they can say hello for you. I’d imagine they aren’t anymore, would look obvious having already got one shot down by the district.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back