Congrats to Vance Jones!!

It was over from the start only reason RS scored that many points was 15 for balmoreah was injured as the safety for the bears. Otherwise 45 it would be

6manonly":3vbda4p8 said:
It was over from the start only reason RS scored that many points was 15 for balmoreah was injured as the safety for the bears. Otherwise 45 it would be

Who's the safety? How/when was he injured?

Congratulations to Coach Jones on another state title and the Bears on their state title.

Congrats as well to Coach Burkhart and the Coyotes. 9-2 in state title games is a record a lot of schools and coaches would kill for.

And then, Granger Huntress on the broadcast. A six-man trifecta!

51eleven":3na2vt59 said:
6manonly":3na2vt59 said:

#15 lane Carrasco Db/FB arguably best all around player on team. Cut on the sideline at end of a play a tore his knee up. Out entire 2nd half on sideline in street clothes and crutches

6manonly":1dtuhkmz said:
51eleven":1dtuhkmz said:
6manonly":1dtuhkmz said:

#15 lane Carrasco Db/FB arguably best all around player on team. Cut on the sideline at end of a play a tore his knee up. Out entire 2nd half on sideline in street clothes and crutches

There was no late hit. Stop spreading lies. RS kid jumped up to catch a ball and tipped it. Nobody else was around 15. He hyper extended his knee trying to catch the tipped ball. Go back and watch it on tv or film.

tsford78":cqwy5t32 said:
6manonly":cqwy5t32 said:
51eleven":cqwy5t32 said:
6manonly":cqwy5t32 said:

There was no late hit. Stop spreading lies. RS kid jumped up to catch a ball and tipped it. Nobody else was around 15. He hyper extended his knee trying to catch the tipped ball. Go back and watch it on tv or

Easy Killer. Who on earth said late hit??? I said he cut as in tried to change directions. He was all one and planted his foot (Cut) and tore up his knee. The only person that even mentioned late hit was you....

tsford78":1xhcwozk said:
6manonly":1xhcwozk said:
51eleven":1xhcwozk said:
6manonly":1xhcwozk said:

There was no late hit. Stop spreading lies. RS kid jumped up to catch a ball and tipped it. Nobody else was around 15. He hyper extended his knee trying to catch the tipped ball. Go back and watch it on tv or film.

Someone is a bit defensive. Read before you comment lol

6manonly":7ki930ho said:
tsford78":7ki930ho said:
51eleven":7ki930ho said:

There was no late hit. Stop spreading lies. RS kid jumped up to catch a ball and tipped it. Nobody else was around 15. He hyper extended his knee trying to catch the tipped ball. Go back and watch it on tv or

Easy Killer. Who on earth said late hit??? I said he cut as in tried to change directions. He was all one and planted his foot (Cut) and tore up his knee. The only person that even mentioned late hit was you....

That's my fault. I took your "cut" on the sideline as a RS player took his leg out at the end of the play. My apologies

Congratulations to Coach Jones and the Balmoreah Bears. Your hard work and dedication has paid off. Coach Jones fits the mold of some of the older coaches from the past like Thomas Hyde, Clarence Speiker, Ed Poehls, and many others that my memory fails to remember. They were in it for the kids and building up young men. All great men and friends.

Congratulations Coach Jones and Balmorhea. That was a great game and a great game plan by Coach Jones and Staff. The players executed it without a lot of errors. I just hope that 2nd place trophy made it back to RC. Last time I saw it, it was setting on turf.

6manonly":1r985oin said:
Wheres Klactuu and Johnny south??
Exactly... Wheres all the RS supporters chiming in? I can only imagine how many would be on here talking trash if they were on the winning side.
That being said, great game by both teams. RS will have to replace some starters but have a lot of experience coming back. The Capps and Walker (I think that's his name) kid are great players. Giving credit where it is due.
Congrats to Vance Jones and Balmorhea. They were on a mission and got it done!

GigemSooners":dkie4a4u said:
6manonly":dkie4a4u said:
Exactly... Wheres all the RS supporters chiming in? I can only imagine how many would be on here talking trash if they were on the winning side.
That being said, great game by both teams. RS will have to replace some starters but have a lot of experience coming back. The Capps and Walker (I think that's his name) kid are great players. Giving credit where it is due.

I waited to hear your tone before responding to this thread.

Congrats to Coach Jones and the Bears! Nobody deserves to win three state rings at three different schools more than Coach Jones. Is he going to ride off into the sunset like John Elway or come back to repeat? While I like the idea of him going out on top, only he can write his legacy.

I also think Coach Burkhart deserves a lot of credit this year. There were a lot of people on this site saying he would not make it as far as he usually does without great talent. Although I believe that was, and to some extent still is, a fair criticism, JB took a less vaunted team and won close games against good teams like Strawn and Calvert. While not as flashy as the rings, I think this might be JB's best season as a coach.

NOTE: There is not a single personal attack against anyone in any of this post.

TebowTime15":unn9uemf said:
GigemSooners":unn9uemf said:
6manonly":unn9uemf said:

I waited to hear your tone before responding to this thread.

Congrats to Coach Jones and the Bears! Nobody deserves to win three state rings at three different schools more than Coach Jones. Is he going to ride off into the sunset like John Elway or come back to repeat? While I like the idea of him going out on top, only he can write his legacy.

I also think Coach Burkhart deserves a lot of credit this year. There were a lot of people on this site saying he would not make it as far as he usually does without great talent. Although I believe that was, and to some extent still is, a fair criticism, JB took a less vaunted team and won close games against good teams like Strawn and Calvert. While not as flashy as the rings, I think this might be JB's best season as a coach.

NOTE: There is not a single personal attack against anyone in any of this post.

Well said. You are proving that your RS bias is not all that it seems to be. At first, I didnt like you but you have proved to be fair and actually a good poster. My issue is JB and RS left the state runner-up trophy on the field.... Why? All that says to me is RS was butthurt they were runner-up. Be happy, not many teams can say that.
TebowTime, you've changed my mind about you, not RS, but you seem to be a pretty good guy. Why can't there be more of you lol.

You are wrong about trophy being left on field. Both assistant coaches carried them to the locker room. From what I saw RS showed a lot of class and respect and stood there and clapped for Balmorhea. I shook the coaches hand as he was walking into locker room with the silver plaque. I'm sure they were upset but most of what I saw RS showed class. The better team won and that's that. And I'm assuming gigem meant Bryant (#12). There is no Walker on the team to my knowledge.

tsford78":hhgr6se5 said:
You are wrong about trophy being left on field. Both assistant coaches carried them to the locker room. From what I saw RS showed a lot of class and respect and stood there and clapped for Balmorhea. I shook the coaches hand as he was walking into locker room with the silver plaque. I'm sure they were upset but most of what I saw RS showed class. The better team won and that's that. And I'm assuming gigem meant Bryant (#12). There is no Walker on the team to my knowledge.
Yeah I meant Bryant.
Good for RS showing class even though it was the assistants that showed class, not JB. Class doesn't go through the assistants. Maybe Roger's should be HFB. JB hasnt said a word.

Back