Coaching clinic topics?

Tims

11-man fan
I have the opportunity to speak at the Richland Springs coaching clinic and am trying to come up with a football topic. Thought I would put it out there for discussion and suggestions.

Thanks
Tim Shipman
Head football coach
Fredericksburg Heritage

The clinic will be held at Victory Life Academy. Also, having watched your teams (and been on the wrong end of a beating lol), we would like to hear about how you develop your blocking so well. :)

Tims":3az5aroq said:
I have the opportunity to speak at the Richland Springs coaching clinic and am trying to come up with a football topic. Thought I would put it out there for discussion and suggestions.

Thanks
Tim Shipman
Head football coach
Fredericksburg Heritage

See, I always said Tim Shipman didn't know anything about coaching football ... I think the Richland Springs Clinic now in Brownwood is scheduled for sometime in March.

We all know broccoli is very good for us. Some of us even eat it. But how do we convince those that don't... that they should?
I'd like to hear a session on how do we get kids to willingly do the things they don't seem to want to do. Isn't that true coaching?

It also seems like Supe's need a workshop on how to keep their coaches plus, someone better start talking about what the out of control TEA thinks is important regarding staying out of trouble. TEA considers it inappropriate to brush the dirt off a little kid after they fall down on the playground. Heaven forbid the kid scrapes their knee and cries.

Back