Best game to watch this week??

Waco Live Oak at Dallas Inspired Vision. Both are #1 in their divisions I think. Should be a good matchup and it's right in Dallas so easy to get a bite to eat afterward.

WV Backer":33mh5h0l said:
trojanruler":33mh5h0l said:
Balmorhea vs. Richland Springs will be a good one!
I concur, this one should be pretty good.

I saw Balmoreah at # 3 and scratched my head. I looked on lone star football and saw they've 45'd everybody so far. Then I went to Dave Campbell's. Vance Jones, with a experienced squad. I remember the 09 Championship and have read about his accomplishments elsewhere. Game of the week VS RS W/ Burkhart.

Id have to say I agree as well..I've heard that Balmorhea is a solid team on defense and has a really fast backfield on offense.. Same goes for RS, seems like they just know how to win. With RS being ranked #1 and Balmorhea #3 it has the makings of being a great game.

I would love to see Balmorrhea vs Richland Springs but unfortunately I work til 6 on Fridays in Abilene so I have to pick a game a little closer for the game of the week. Just on paper I thought Rochelle and Santa Anna would be competitive but someone said it would be over early. I would go see Throckmorton-Follett but I think I'm going to save my Throckmorton game for when they play May. I guess now the debate is Zephyr-Jonesboro or Santa Anna-Rochelle

Zephyr-Jonesboro has the making of a good one two power teams. But Zephyr has been running a little spread here and there. I think this one goes down to the wire.

Two games that no one is mentioning:

1. Hermleigh vs. Motley County - Pretty tight point spread from the toy. I haven't seen Hermleigh, but MC will bring the wood. Should be a good game.

2. Lefors vs. Miami - Mainly because of the game's venue, and the potential media attention it could bring to 6-man. It is being played in Amarillo's minor league baseball park - Thunderhead Stadium. If you're in the Amarillo area, and are looking for a game - why not skip Dick Bivins, and walk across the parking lot to Thunderhead Stadium?

#1 in TCAF, Dallas Inspired Vision vs.#1 in Div. 2 TAPPS, Waco Live Oak.

Game is in Dallas, should be a good one. Both are 3-0. Live Oak is coming off a tough game with Waco Methodist Home, while Inspired Vision doesn't look to have been tested yet this year. I would say this is the best private school game this week.

centexfan7":2f04m1jp said:

Game is in Dallas, should be a good one. Both are 3-0. Live Oak is coming off a tough game with Waco Methodist Home, while Inspired Vision doesn't look to have been tested yet this year. I would say this is the best private school game this week.

Slightly off-topic from the original post, but take a look at Waco Live Oak's next three weeks:

@ Dallas Inspired Vision, #1 TCAF
@ Calvert, #2 UIL D. II
@ Blum, #3 UIL D. I

centexfan7":22ebb9j7 said:

Slightly off-topic from the original post, but take a look at Waco Live Oak's next three weeks:

@ Dallas Inspired Vision, #1 TCAF
@ Calvert, #2 UIL D. II
@ Blum, #3 UIL D. I

Looks like a great chance for Waco Live Oak to turn some heads and earn some public school respect. The fact that all 3 are on the road will make it that much more impressive if they can go 3-0. Shoot, even going 2-1 would be neat. I will say, Calvert TX on a Friday night is a dang tough place to play. Hopefully that armadillo problem is long-term and LO can get away with a neutral site game.

Back