Aquilla vs Abbott

Elite":gyrqecag said:
This Friday Abbott vs Aquilla is the Game of the Week. This will be a very good football game! It will be physical! Last weeks game banged Abbott up alittle more than they already were. The getting banged up didn't come from Oakwood, I promise you that. It was Abbott's down hill blocking and running for 4 quarters that banged them up. Aquilla is Healthier right now than Abbott. Does not being 100% healthy count Abbott out? Heck No! Just apart of the program. Aquilla is the best they have looked in at least 7years. Aquilla is a physical little team with alot of effort. This team is tring to build back a once solid Football program at Aquilla. This game will come down to what Football will always be about, who's the best (Blocking & Tackling) team that will over come Adversity that they will face Friday night. Best of Luck to Abbott and Aquilla this Friday Night and may the Lord watch over these youngmen as they go to battle in Abbott, Texas Friday night. It's going to be good!
This is literally the exact same comment you've already posted on another thread lol.

I'll take Abbott by 10. Yes Abbott looks a little banged up but I think they have enough key players to win. Abootts kicker might be the difference. If Aquilla don't have composure it could be a long night. Last year Abbott 28 Aquilla 20 will be a a good game like last year.

This is literally the exact same comment you've already posted on another thread lol.

CleverUsername1 34 Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:53 pm Blum, Texas

AND?

Elite":28kuqp8n said:

CleverUsername1 34 Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:53 pm Blum, Texas

AND?
Oh nothing, just found it slightly amusing that you'd feel it necessary to post the exact same comment in two different threads. Btw, why'd you copy and paste my username, post count, location and join date for lol? I get the feeling you're either somebody's mom or grandma trying to get people hyped up for the game...

Elite":moqyn82p said:
So copying and pasteing that your from Blum is going to fire up Abbott or Aquilla? Run along little Blum troll. You know what, since you want to troll me then why don't you come work for me. Then you will know what I'm doing all the time. Blum Lol , I Love that place Lmao
Deal. I can start first thing in the morning. Where should I meet you at Mr. Boss man?

Let's take a REAL look inside the numbers. People are saying AQUILLA is PHYSICAL. I've seen enough HS football in my life to know if you are playing 4 teams with a combined 3 total wins, YOU'RE GONNA LOOK ELITE/PHYSICAL/DOMINATING/Etc.
No disrespect to Covington, Walnut, Mt. Calm, Bynum.
IF there were ever to be a picture of a 1A football bully, Aquilla would be it. Beating up on these teams and then once they get challenged by Milford, they go into a stall game (from what I've read vs. Milford)

Aquilla
vs. Covington 1-5
vs. Walnut Springs 1-5
vs. Mt Calm 1-5
VS AVALON 4-2 - this was an Avalon team minus KEY starters that has been lost for the season BEFORE this game was played.
VS MILFORD 5-0
vs. Bynum 0-4 FORFEIT

I for one think this thread is over-hyped, here we are talking about a district that is probably one of the worst in 1A.

But this is a rivalry game and crazy things happen during rivalry games. Interested to see the final score

Back