An odd Week 2

sixmanfan00

11-man fan
So we have Abbott losing the close one to Milford. Aquilla being slaughtered by Dallas Covenant (45d). Bynum getting railroaded by Coolidge, and the new guys Avalon taking it to Penelope. This is an untypical scene in this district. Any thoughts.

I saw most of the Bynum vs Coolidge game and it was just plain sloppy on both ends.

If Abbott stays healthy there's no doubt they will win district. Looking at the remainder of their schedule they will most likely finish 9-1; however if they continue to play as soft as they did against Milford their playoff run will be short lived. Hopefully they will become more aggressive on defense as well as offense and go deep into the playoffs. Only time will tell!

So abbott lost because they played soft?????????? No they just got out played!!!! You sound just like the abbott fans. Excuses are like buttholes they all stink.

I won't make excuses for Aquilla. Regardless of the reasons, they got skunked. Hopefully they will step up their game and not let it happen again.

First off Abbott or milford didn't play soft but Abbott didn't get outplayed either... There's no excuses in the game of football if you got beat you got beat. Abbott and milford are both great football teams and yes Abbott lost but the intensity of them wasn't great either missed blocks all night most of the team couldn't tackle their own shadow but there is no excuses Abbott got beat by milford and I think it will be a real eye opener for them as I'm sure it will be for aquillas lost Friday night. All that matters is that these boys look forward to next week and focus on that cause a team that dwells on the past is a team that stays in the past

@ tybo: I wasn't at the Oakwood vs Zephyr game, so I have no ideal if Zephyr played soft. I do know that Zephyr has had some bad luck with injuries of late.
In reference to the Abbott vs Milford game; I will be the first to say that Milford has a solid team and deserved to win. All I'm stating is that Abbott played soft and were not aggressive, especially on defense. When a team plays this way they usually come out on the losing end and that is what happen to Abbott. You can read into that however you wish.

Back