Abbott's Schedule

mj1522

11-man fan
Just looking at Abbott's 2011 schedule and noticed that six of their ten opponents are ranked in the top 20 of their respected divisions. If Blum was ranked I'm sure they would be in the top 20 as well. This should help Abbott out come playoff time.

This is one of, if not the, toughest Div1 districts in the east. Regardless of who makes playoffs, I expect a district 14 rematch in the quarterfinals.

CowboyP":2kswg8b2 said:
This is one of, if not the, toughest Div1 districts in the east. Regardless of who makes playoffs, I expect a district 14 rematch in the quarterfinals.

Thay would be pretty awesome if Abbott and Aquilla matched up in the quarterfinals.

mj1522":tjdknorp said:
CowboyP":tjdknorp said:

Thay would be pretty awesome if Abbott and Aquilla matched up in the quarterfinals.
Absolutely! Two Abbott Aquilla games in the same year - it couldn't get much better than that!

I guess you guys forget about a little football team in this district that goes by the name Penelope? Bynum too for that matter. You guys forget that aquilla got a tough win against Bynum last year and you guys lost a lot. Bynum lost no one. Penelope is still a very good football team this year so bring it all on. This is probably the best across the board and most even district in 6 man this year but to hear this crap about aquilla Abbott is a joke. Blah blah blah aquilla Abbott my butt!!!! Don't count your rabbits or your river rats too quick

Wow, i guess i have forgotten penelope. but the reason no one is talking about penelope and bynum as much as abbott and aquilla has alot to do with the fact that abbott and aquilla are obviously the top dogs in district 14. penelope's not as fast as they have been the past few years. bynum looks better than they have for the first time in a while but just lacks the superior athletes that abbott and aquilla has. i would like to see if this penelope team could beat the quality teams abbott and aquilla have beat (milford and calvert). abbott will run circles around penelope and aquilla will just over power them. heck, bynum looks better than penelope. i seriously doubt that penelope would lose to walnut by only 7. abbott's gotta get better on defense to make it far in the playoffs and aquilla's got some growing up to do too, but they are by far THE teams in district 14. the way its looking, penelope could go 0-3 in district. bynum will probably end up 3rd in district, with aquilla in 2nd and abbott in 1st. sorry, just calling it hows i sees it.

Omg are you serious? Quality? Calvert who was 45'd smashed and torn a new one by strawn then aquilla beats them by 10? Then Abbott barely beats a depleted Milford team missing 4 starters out due to injury? Then they almost have their butts handed to them by blum? Cleverunicorn your cleverly smoking some good herb out there with your rabbits in Abbott. Quit playing all these tapps schools and padding that schedule and nut up. You guys can a talk your mess but Penelope will be there in the end just like the past few years. And until we are dethroned in district we are #1

if my herb is good then yours must be freaking amazing. what tapps team have they played? but hey, i guess that 18 point by blum was a real good "almost" butt kicking my friend. and blum is a team that could contend in alot of the districts. and, even with a supposed 4 starters out, milford is still a good, fast team. and barely? most people would qualify barely by a possession. last i checked 12 points is (wait for it) 2 possessions. and the majority of abbotts starters got hardly if any playing time on the varsity level last year. lol i thought about all those tapps team your imagination is coming up with again. classic. and this business of comparing strawn's score against calvert to aquilla's score against calvert? thats like saying florida state only beat oklahoma by a touchdown but the new england patriots beat oklahoma by 35. and by your apparent definition of a butt kicking, your dear ol wolverines got theirs handed to them by lometa. oh wait though, they beat big bad morgan and kopperl (and the point differential there was eerily similar to the abbott-kopperl game). youre a funny man david1995. and come playoff time, aquilla and abbott will be laughing at youre jokes too.

Not meds....just tired of reading this crap about Abbott and aquilla always whooping everybody's a** on here and in the end Abbott saying there's always next year. Or aquilla sayn they need a higher rating in the polls. Sick of hearing how awesome aquilla Is and why they aren't rated higher than throckmorton or valley or whoever cowboyp thinks they should be rated over. Its all fun and games on here I know but too much is too much. I at least waited until week 3 to chime in. And unicorn...that's the dumbest name on this site. I didn't think a rabbit could get a name like unicorn. Leroy your picks in week 3 are spectacular by the way...

at least its more creative than david1995. how long did it take you to come up with that? and abbott and aquilla may not be whooping up on all their opponents, but they're both 3-0. i'd suggest taking a deep breath, pop a chill pill, and wait till penelope does something to start talking about how high and mighty they are. and if penelope beats abbott, i will be the first to say that i was wrong. sleep tight broha

Trust me...I got plenty to worry about than this site. It just gets to me when people this early in the season are making that prediction that's 7 weeks out and about why rankings aren't higher than they think they are. And name graduation year...yea simple name and easy to figure. Fear is not an option so everybody knows who I am. I need no silly name as a cover. Even cowboyp displays his orange Mohawk in public...and you dang sure can't miss that!!!! Haha

David, if you'll pay attention you'll realize my "complaints" about the rankings are just fun & games. In fact, if you had been keeping up, you would have read my post saying Aquilla still needs improvement. So before you get on here flapping your lips - get your facts straight.
Btw, I do agree with one thing you said - don't hide behind a fake name. Be proud of who you are & what you believe. My Mohawk is the real thing. If Aquilla makes playoffs, it'll be permanent dyed instead of sprayed.
Now, my thoughts on Penelope - IF they can improve their attitudes & play as a team, they have a shot.
Where Abbott & Aquilla are concerned - they have been rivals/friends since time began. We will always dog & back each other! Have a nice day!

Back