Abbott vs Throckmorton

mj1522

11-man fan
I think this will be another high scoring game. If Abbott can make a few stops on defense they will come out on top. I say Abbott 96 Throckmorton 82.

Mj you and ignorant unicorn are gonna get a greyhound reality check this week. Throck will make this a halftime game. Abbott will do a great job just to not get 45'd at the half...if they make it to the fourth that's gonna be an accomplishment. I wouldn't travel too far for 2 quarters of play from the rabbits

The only team that both Abbott & Throckmorton have played this year is Avalon. Abbott won 61 - 12 and Throckmorton won 70 to 22. Both games ended early, so this should be a good game. David, I think this game will be a much closer game than you are hoping for.

David1995":3dnzjvu2 said:
Mj you and ignorant unicorn are gonna get a greyhound reality check this week. Throck will make this a halftime game. Abbott will do a great job just to not get 45'd at the half...if they make it to the fourth that's gonna be an accomplishment. I wouldn't travel too far for 2 quarters of play from the rabbits
ZzzzzzzzZzzzzzzZzzzzz no snore fest here i see it going four qtrs T-ROCK on top

Now david, ignorant is a hurtful word. I would like to say I expected better from you, but I don't like to lie. First of all, if Abbott is so bad that they'll get 45'd at the half, how'd they make it to the semi finals. You see, all I'm seeing from you is a big ole case of sour grapes. I know your upset that the hated Abbott "rabbits" are making a playoff run, and the beloved wolverines are not, but it's ok. So go on with your smack talk about the Abbott PANTHERS, but just don't feel too silly when this game is still going on after 20 minutes and it ends up being a good game. Keep up the good work bud.

Granted the score fest against lometa probably wouldn't have been that high if they had the clock running right. That was a crazy long game. Maybe this time the scores will only get into the 70s

Nothing against Abbott and congrats to them but i believe the game will be over soon with Throckmorton on top and i would have said the same thing whether they would have been playing abbott lometa or Aquilla...Throck just too talented can throw well and can play some defense too and judging from abbotts last score it seems defense is foreign to them
surprised if it goes to the 4th my prediction throck 72- abbott 22

Would just like to say good luck to both teams saturday in Springtown. I have to go with my hometown Greyhounds in this one though 84-30. May the good lord be with the teams and family's during they're travels to and from the game.

i wish i could make it to this game, i assume by the scores by thier last games that this will be a score fest but i think throck will come out on top good luck to both teams.

I just learned my help is needed elsewhere
so I can't go.

Someone please post some updates
on how T-roc 45's Abby by half.

Back