2018 Division 1 East Semi Finals

Johnny South

Six-man pro
Yes, that is correct. You heard it here first! Milford and Union Hill battle it out for the right to advance to ATT stadium to play for the 2018 Sixman Division 1 State Championship!

Johnny South":2uu82s4v said:
Yes, that is correct. You heard it here first! Milford and Union Hill battle it out for the right to advance to ATT stadium to play for the 2018 Sixman Division 1 State Championship!
What about the West?

They would more than likely meet in the region IV finals. Of course you may have some inside information from that drunk monkey down in Austin!

Blue Bird":1dknmhm4 said:
They would more than likely meet in the region IV finals. Of course you may have some inside information from that drunk monkey down in Austin!
Couldn’t prove it by me........... most days the most I think of is where I’m going to eat lunch next............

smokeyjoe53":19j2p4hj said:
51eleven":19j2p4hj said:
Milford's moving to DI? Wouldn't they both be in the East and meet in the Semi Final but not State if so?
That’s exactly what Johnny said............

Not exactly...
Though I screwed up for the first time ever on this site in the second part, my main point was that Milford is expected to move up to DI (?). I didn't know this.

I’m not exactly sure but I think that might have been your second mistake on this site.............. I seem to remember an instance involving you, Cowboy and a quart of Tequila...................

smokeyjoe53":3qbd0ll6 said:
I’m not exactly sure but I think that might have been your second mistake on this site.............. I seem to remember an instance involving you, Cowboy and a quart of Tequila...................

So it was his third mistake?

The first was drinking tequila.

The second was drinking tequila with Cowboy.

Must have been a reason. She thought you were hot. Or you had money. Or beer. Did you tell her you used to be an all state football player?

51eleven":y3foc15b said:
Must have been a reason. She thought you were hot. Or you had money. Or beer. Did you tell her you used to be an all state football player?
Actually I think she was impressed that I had both license plates on my pickup and I didn’t smell like fresh cut cedar.........

Back