2007 Home School Groups playing six-man football

freeagent

Six-man pro
REVISED 08/17/07

These are the three home-school groups (that do not accept players who attend any other school, public or private) that I know about that are planning to play six-man football in 2007:

Austin - Austin Home School ( http://www.austinhomeschoolsports.org )
Bryan - Brazos Valley Christian Home School
San Antonio - Family Educators Association of South Texas (FEAST; http://www.homeschoolfeast.com)

Other groups that accept players from multiple schools (public or private, which may or may not include home school groups or schools that do not play football) are defined as "club teams." Games played against these groups will not count in win-loss records or rankings on this site.

I had a nice exchange of e-mails with Coach Jackson of the Conroe Christian Independent group the other day.

He has indicated to his opponents that his team will consist of home school players and several young men that attend area public school (he has between 7-12 young men on the team and they must meet a regular grade check; none will be over 19 and have exceeded their four years of high school play).

We wish his team well, but as we have previously indicated, any games against this group will not count on Granger's win-loss records or rankings as the group falls under the "club team" definition.

John Taddy
08-11-2007

John,

I notice you indicate (as of 8/11/07) that there is a homeshool group in Wichita Falls. I just lost a game to the HEAT group out of Wichita Falls last week because they told me they were unable to make a team. Is this some other group? And do you have any contact information?

Rush Cone
Head Coach, SA FEAST

Homeschool Dad":lgz7mqsw said:
John,

I notice you indicate (as of 8/11/07) that there is a homeshool group in Wichita Falls. I just lost a game to the HEAT group out of Wichita Falls last week because they told me they were unable to make a team. Is this some other group? And do you have any contact information?

Rush Cone
Head Coach, SA FEAST

Rush ... that may be the same group ... John

Back