New Golf Team

Moderators: mjda76384, granger, Red_Devil_DDS, Old Bearkat

New Golf Team

Postby coachbill » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:05 pm

We are starting up a golf team for a few students who really want to play golf. Is there a web site that could help me with tournaments and or other events? Any help would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!
Billy Helm
Tribe Consolidated
covenantsports@yahoo.com
coachbill
6-Man Fan

Re: New Golf Team

Postby freeagent » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:55 pm

coachbill wrote:We are starting up a golf team for a few students who really want to play golf. Is there a web site that could help me with tournaments and or other events? Any help would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!
Billy Helm
Tribe Consolidated
covenantsports@yahoo.com

Billy ... Call New Braunfels Christian; I know they have a golf team. Some of the Austin private schools might also be able to give you an idea on some tournaments ...
freeagent
6Man Authority

Postby Tigerpower » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:45 pm

I have a 13 year old son that loves golf. Living in a small town aways from a course makes it tough to play. Any ideas on what to do with drills to keep it fun until he is in high school.
Tigerpower
6-Man Fan

Postby coachbill » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:14 pm

Tigerpower,

I am not a golf coach, only the AD. But I to live in the country and my son aims for the cattle, If your not in the country, watch out for the neighbors windows. If you want to drive to Bastrop TX, he could play with our boys no problem. Good luck with your son and his passion to play golf.
coachbill
6-Man Fan

Postby Tigerpower » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:10 pm

Thanks,
I need to do something for him. He is shooting in the mid 80's on a full length course. It was humbling when he beat me at the end of the summer.
Tigerpower
6-Man Fan

Postby freeagent » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:26 pm

Tigerpower wrote:Thanks,
I need to do something for him. He is shooting in the mid 80's on a full length course. It was humbling when he beat me at the end of the summer.

I shot in the mid-80's once. But that's only because I got lucky on the hole with the spinning windmill ...
freeagent
6Man Authority

Return to Golf