richland springs vs oakwood.

Moderators: mjda76384, granger, freeagent

richland springs vs oakwood.

Postby Daveyboy » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:13 pm

What are your thoughts on the game? does oakwood have a chance? I believe that oakwood is very young but has a good shot of coming out with an upset.
Daveyboy
11-Man Fan

Re: richland springs vs oakwood.

Postby 51eleven » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:15 pm

Almost worked for Calvert.
51eleven
6-Man Fan

Postby Daveyboy » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:54 am

exactly my point. richland springs was predicted to win by 45 and won by only 5. so they underperformed and oakwood was predicted to win by 15 an won by 40. plus you cant forget the fact that oakwood beat richland springs last year.
Daveyboy
11-Man Fan

Postby 51eleven » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:30 am

They might not forget it either.
51eleven
6-Man Fan

Postby LBK6manFan » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:03 am

Richland wins and then celebrates by fighting each other. Again.
LBK6manFan
6-Man Fan

Postby Bitingfootball » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:55 am

Well I wasn’t far off on the Richland Springs and Calvert score so I will say Richland takes this one 64-48
Bitingfootball
11-Man Fan

Postby coyotefan » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:38 pm

RS is not looking past Oakwood. They are very talented and will show up to play
coyotefan
11-Man Fan

Postby coyotefan » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:40 pm

Oakwood has talent and will be well coached
coyotefan
11-Man Fan

Postby tx6man4life » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:36 am

LBK6manFan wrote:Richland wins and thenweek is celebrates by fighting each other. Again.

unless I’m wrong about the division!! I mean I guess we will see if all starters make the trip this week! Petty actions by petty leaders will eventually blow up in their face!!!

l
tx6man4life
6-Man Fan

Postby coyotefan » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:23 am

Bobby...... You might look into spell check or just not typing at all after hitting the bottle.
coyotefan
11-Man Fan

Postby Bulldog5253 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:50 pm

coyotefan wrote:Bobby...... You might look into spell check or just not typing at all after hitting the bottle.

What is with RS fans doxing people (coyotefan you are the second person I’ve seen on here dox Bobby what if the role was reversed and someone posted your name and personal info)? Everyone in this modern world of social media has proven that proper grammar is out the window, so why go after a person in such a petty way. I have no clue who Bobby is and no personal stake in the feud’s that have been played out on this site. I just personally think it’s a tacky move to dox and belittle someone over comments about football. I guess it just goes to show that this country really does have a problem with morals and ethics.
Bulldog5253
11-Man Fan

Postby MA1984 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:24 pm

I have a question why is it that every Richland Springs topic goes away from football. Over the last few months I have heard the following.

Coach Rigdon isn’t allowed on campus or to coach.

Some players have been punished more than others because of who their parents are.

That the coaches don’t get along.

Players have made racist remarks to other players

Players are fighting after games

Rigdon is moving after the year

Can someone in the know set the record straight on these issues so we can move along and enjoy football without drama.
MA1984
11-Man Fan

Postby LBK6manFan » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:03 pm

Bulldog5253 wrote:
coyotefan wrote:Bobby...... You might look into spell check or just not typing at all after hitting the bottle.

What is with RS fans doxing people (coyotefan you are the second person I’ve seen on here dox Bobby what if the role was reversed and someone posted your name and personal info)? Everyone in this modern world of social media has proven that proper grammar is out the window, so why go after a person in such a petty way. I have no clue who Bobby is and no personal stake in the feud’s that have been played out on this site. I just personally think it’s a tacky move to dox and belittle someone over comments about football. I guess it just goes to show that this country really does have a problem with morals and ethics.

You're right. I'd like for coyotefan to state his name since hes has strong opinions on someone he obviously knows and doesn't like. I'd say small town politics also shows the ethics of the country/state/town. Especially in RS, it's been a little shady there from what I've heard/know.
LBK6manFan
6-Man Fan

Postby LBK6manFan » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:21 pm

MA1984 wrote:I have a question why is it that every Richland Springs topic goes away from football. Over the last few months I have heard the following.

Coach Rigdon isn’t allowed on campus or to coach.
* only to watch his kids from what I've heard.

Some players have been punished more than others because of who their parents are.
* not sure about this, maybe true

That the coaches don’t get along.
* Isnt it obvious? Demoting a HFB/AD a week before 2 a days

Players have made racist remarks to other players
* speculation but heard it happened

Players are fighting after games
* This happened

Rigdon is moving after the year
*I would hope so, after getting his job stolen from him

Can someone in the know set the record straight on these issues so we can move along and enjoy football without drama.

*Already been discussed, has to do with JB being hired a week before 2 a days and the demotion/paid leave for Rigdon. Which I consider a coup attempt which was successful. There were rumors of JB returning when he was at Rankin. RS played it off, had rigdon hired and waited until the last minute to demote him and ultimately strip him from his job to give JB the job back. Embarrassing for RS imo.

* Apparently the coaches at RS make atleast $60k a year.. all of them. They are also paying Rigdon (I'm assuming the same amount) as he sits at home waiting. Sad story. I'm just wondering where RS has all this money to bring in all these coaches that amount while also paying rigdon to stay at home. Is the Robin Hood law still in effect?
LBK6manFan
6-Man Fan

Postby tx6man4life » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:01 pm

LBK6manFan wrote:
Bulldog5253 wrote:

You're right. I'd like for coyotefan to state his name since hes has strong opinions on someone he obviously knows and doesn't like. I'd say small town politics also shows the ethics of the country/state/town. Especially in RS, it's been a little shady there from what I've heard/know.

I’ve asked Coyotefan and Canis latrans both their real names since they have both called me by mine and have told me not to hide behind a screen name but they will not come out of the closet. I do believe they are both related and are sons of the famous JB but can’t prove that and they’ll never admit to such. Anyway they are just upset cause someone is telling their opinion on how a family is being treated by their community. Well my mind won’t change people should matter over Rings!!!
tx6man4life
6-Man Fan

Next

Return to six-man football talk