6-Man Fan

Re: Oakwood vs union hill

Postby One _pac2018 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:10 am

Union hill a contender ? Maybe coming awake
One _pac2018
6-Man Fan

Postby drfootball88 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:56 am

Same here. I didn’t see that one coming!
drfootball88
11-Man Fan

Postby Shad Kline » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:39 am

I asked about oakwood last week when they got beat by Calvert, the answer I got is that their stud is currently out due to injury. Probably still out for this game. Apparently a game changer type of stud. Just the answer I got, not a fact.
Shad Kline
6-Man Fan

Blog: View Blog (14)

Postby SFA » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:21 am

Me and speedy ( and yes I caught speedy on Thursday after 3 weeks or chasing him, he was hanging out down by the river with the stud turtle, rocket, who had been run over by a moped while trying to cross the sidewalk here at the RV park , crazy stuff I know) were shocked by this score too, glad we have our Sixman expert Shad Cline to chime in on this topic. I don’t know much since I sit here in my 1982 RV listening to my 8 tracks all day and my cb radio all day ( there are a lot of turtles run over everyday by truckers so please help the turtles off the road when ya can, they are such great pets) but back when I played in a leather helmet and no mouthpiece it took more than 1 guy to beat a team. That’s why I’m glad we have these great experts on here to come up with reasons why someone gets beat that might be an overrated team. I see it on here every week when my dial up internet is working. You know maybe a team is better than the other one with or without their stud, I know nothing about these 2 teams because I don’t live on that side of the state but I know I can come on here and have my 5th grade educated mind twisted by the so called experts. Gotta go, time to go clean out my RV sewage, turtles poop a lot for those of you that don’t have a potty trained turtle. Rest In Peace big shug
SFA
6-Man Fan

Postby Oilman33 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:24 pm

How about Coolidge beating Calvert or Bynum beating Iredell is this the year Bynum ends their drought and gets to the playoffs I believe 1990 was there last playoff game
Oilman33
6-Man Fan

Postby Josh Conner » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:18 pm

Oilman33 wrote:How about Coolidge beating Calvert or Bynum beating Iredell is this the year Bynum ends their drought and gets to the playoffs I believe 1990 was there last playoff game

Oilman33. 1992 was the last time Bynum was in the playoffs.
Josh Conner
6-Man Fan

Postby Reed » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:23 pm

Mr Conner. We played Bynum twice that year. L Miller was RB and an extremely talented player. Heard he went military. Just curious where he is now.
Reed
6-Man Fan

Postby Josh Conner » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:39 pm

Reed wrote:Mr Conner. We played Bynum twice that year. L Miller was RB and an extremely talented player. Heard he went military. Just curious where he is now.

I heard his name a couple of weeks ago and have been trying to find out where he is/was? I still have no idea where he is. I was told he was an amazing athlete and just an overall talented athlete
Josh Conner
6-Man Fan

Postby Oilman33 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:53 pm

Ok I wasnt sure I knew they went in 1990 and wasnt sure if they went again I knew they didnt will my brother or my son n law played for them
Oilman33
6-Man Fan

Postby Shad Kline » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:29 pm

SFA wrote:Me and speedy ( and yes I caught speedy on Thursday after 3 weeks or chasing him, he was hanging out down by the river with the stud turtle, rocket, who had been run over by a moped while trying to cross the sidewalk here at the RV park , crazy stuff I know) were shocked by this score too, glad we have our Sixman expert Shad Cline to chime in on this topic. I don’t know much since I sit here in my 1982 RV listening to my 8 tracks all day and my cb radio all day ( there are a lot of turtles run over everyday by truckers so please help the turtles off the road when ya can, they are such great pets) but back when I played in a leather helmet and no mouthpiece it took more than 1 guy to beat a team. That’s why I’m glad we have these great experts on here to come up with reasons why someone gets beat that might be an overrated team. I see it on here every week when my dial up internet is working. You know maybe a team is better than the other one with or without their stud, I know nothing about these 2 teams because I don’t live on that side of the state but I know I can come on here and have my 5th grade educated mind twisted by the so called experts. Gotta go, time to go clean out my RV sewage, turtles poop a lot for those of you that don’t have a potty trained turtle. Rest In Peace big shug

Woo boo, I’m an expert?!!!!???? Here I was thinking I was just someone trying to help promote the game and players. Thanks for the promotion, that come with a raise?
Shad Kline
6-Man Fan

Postby Johnny South » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:43 pm

Shad, your check should be in the mail. I received mine yesterday for "hits generated". The way it's going, a new BMW may be in the works shortly!
Johnny South
6-Man Fan

Postby Shad Kline » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:26 pm

Johnny South wrote:Shad, your check should be in the mail.

YES!!!!!!!!!
Shad Kline
6-Man Fan

Postby Game Traveler » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:18 pm

Slim shady and The mouth of sixman! Y’all should get together and have a morning talk show.

Oakwood must be overrated. I did hear from my Cousins best friend Willie Bob that is from that area that oakwood was without a key player so those rumors are true. If my research is correct didn’t Union Hill lose to Avalon (which I predicted) and looks like Trinidad almost beat Avalon which means......Trinidad gonna win the district with Oakwood? Maybe I can be a guest analyst on the Slim shady and the mouth talk show to give my opinions!!!!???

Also I am so glad my brother from another mother....that’s right SFA the ol lumberjack himself found speedy! He sent me evidence of him finding his wheel a few weeks ago and I went looking being a Bigfoot research expert and all. Which reminds me I am gonna be going to East Texas in a few weeks to Caddo Lake to do some tree knocks and some whoops so I might check out a Sixman game over that way again.

Stay prickly my friends!!!!

Prickly Bear
Game Traveler
6-Man Fan

Postby oldfolks » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:07 pm

Game Traveler, Trinidad is at home against Union Hill next Friday, if the schedule is correct.
oldfolks
6-Man Fan

Next

Return to six-man football talk