On the move

Moderators: freeagent, mjda76384, granger

Re: On the move

Postby Windthorstfan2 » Sun May 27, 2018 8:53 am

Kramer wrote:was informed Nathan Hays has accepted the AD/HD FB Position at Coolidge so look for Crowell to come open soon.

It was posted to Region IX website yesterday.

https://www.applitrack.com/Region9/onli ... c+Director
Windthorstfan2
11-Man Fan

Postby tdog5344 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:16 pm

Rumor has it Coach Rainier head football coach at Follett may be joining forces with Coach linman at Mclean?? Wish he was coming back to Groom!!!
tdog5344
6-Man Fan

Postby MilfordInsider » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:39 am

Kramer wrote:Offensively this is a great hire and better than what they've had with the past two coaches.
Defensively he will need to find someone to replace the one leaving for Kress.
Can this be a Nathan Hays and Reece Walker part 2.

With the hiring of Nathan Hays and with the enrollment of his son S. Hays, Coolidge is by far the best team in the East.
With this hire, Coolidge will beat Milford and May

The things I read on this board...
All Due respect to Coach Hayes, his son, and the coolidge athletes, but there is no way this makes coolidge better than Milford. Coach Hayes and his son played milford last year and I believe they scored 18 points and the Hayes kid did not look impressive at all. I read on the board that coolidge is losing the Hoover kid to Mexia? The “Coolidge has athletes” thing may be true but let’s not forget that the best 1A athetes are produced in Milford.
MilfordInsider
6-Man Fan

Postby BuffaloCountry » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:53 pm

Loop ISD has hired Bear Chesley as their new head football coach per Pete Christy.
BuffaloCountry
6-Man Fan

Postby coachbronk » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:00 pm

I'm sure most everyone knows that I had resigned my position as Head Football Coach at High Island ISD. High Island ISD has hired Matt Miracle as its new Head Football Coach.

I have been named Offensive Coordinator/Quarterback Coach at Class 5A Bastrop High School. I'm excited about the move but will miss the sixman community and this great game very much.

John Bronkhorst
coachbronk
6-Man Fan

Postby SixmanInfoFirst » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:22 pm

MilfordInsider wrote:
Kramer wrote:Offensively this is a great hire and better than what they've had with the past two coaches.

With the hiring of Nathan Hays and with the enrollment of his son S. Hays, Coolidge is by far the best team in the East.

All Due respect to Coach Hayes, his son, and the coolidge athletes, but there is no way this makes coolidge better than Milford. Coach Hayes and his son played milford last year and I believe they scored 18 points and the Hayes kid did not look impressive at all. I read on the board that coolidge is losing the Hoover kid to Mexia? The “Coolidge has athletes” thing may be true but let’s not forget that the best 1A athetes are produced in Milford.

If Milford produces the best 1A athletes then why weren’t they at Jerry’s World last year??
SixmanInfoFirst
6-Man Fan

Postby Mexican Englishman » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:09 pm

Why do you want to hear his excuses?
Mexican Englishman
6-Man Fan

Postby MilfordInsider » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:29 pm

SixmanInfoFirst wrote:
MilfordInsider wrote:

If Milford produces the best 1A athletes then why weren’t they at Jerry’s World last year??

Because Of turnovers... Milford turned the balled over 5 straight times and strawn scored on all of those turnovers. Nothing to do with athleticism.
MilfordInsider
6-Man Fan

Postby Mexican Englishman » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:25 am

Outcoached, outschemed, and outplayed. The second half showed who puts the work in film, weightroom, and conditioning. You will only go so far with relying on pure athletic ability.
Mexican Englishman
6-Man Fan

Postby Old Bearkat » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:32 am

SixmanInfoFirst wrote:
MilfordInsider wrote:

The best athletes are not necessarily those with the raw talent.
Old Bearkat
6Man Authority

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby MilfordInsider » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:57 pm

I’ll respect that.
MilfordInsider
6-Man Fan

Postby tdog5344 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:18 pm

Was told Today it's official Coach Rainier has accepted a job with Mclean.
tdog5344
6-Man Fan

Postby freeagent » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:26 pm

In private schools, Jeremy Wentrecek is moving from Round Rock Christian to Faith Academy of Marble Falls (TAPPS D1). I understand there are a couple people interviewing for the Seguin Lifegate job (now TCAL) but didn't hear any names.
freeagent
6Man Authority

Postby BuffaloCountry » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:45 pm

Kevin Roberts is leaving Lorenzo ISD to be the Assistant Principal at 3A Ponder per Pete Christy.
BuffaloCountry
6-Man Fan

Postby Warcat82 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:21 am

Former Cherokee HC Wayne Stigler is the new HC for RRCA. Also, Lifegate is still open but they have interviewed a few guys. A former home school and RRCA coach interviewed with them but turned it down twice.

Speaking of private schools who did Cedar Park Summit hire?
Warcat82
6-Man Fan

PreviousNext

Return to six-man football talk