Water Valley vs. Sterling City

Moderators: mjda76384, granger, freeagent

Re: Water Valley vs. Sterling City

Postby Old Bearkat » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:08 am

chivo loco wrote:Good job waterbellies! after the tough win against my Steers the sterling coach should have told his boy why they really won the game maybe they went in a little overconfident.

Well, well, well..... lookie who the cats done drug in......

Long time no see....
Old Bearkat
6Man Authority

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby chivo loco » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:28 am

Still kickin bearkat! give me some years I got a grandchivo thats gonna be giving you'll fits!!
chivo loco
11-Man Fan

Postby Dusty Britches » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:05 pm

Welcome back horny one. We missed you. See you Friday.
Dusty Britches
11-Man Fan

Postby fortyfived » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:03 pm

Hey... Hey.... Welcome back ole smelly Chivo!!! It's good to see your still alive and kickin and wizzin on your beard! Be sure and join in on the WV vs RL posting that Backer'll kick out soon!!
fortyfived
6-Man Fan

Postby WV Backer » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:06 pm

Good game out in Sterling City last night. Kaleb Davis was all he was advertised to be but he just didn't get enough help and that doomed the Eagles in the end. Assuming Sterling City beats Veribest and the WV takes care of Robert Lee (certainly no guarantee of that), the Eagles would end up with the winner of district 5. As it sits now that looks to be Rankin but, if Old Bearkat has his way, Garden City could beat Rankin and throw district 5 into a coin flip situation with GC, Rankin and Marfa. Either way it turns out, good luck to Sterling City the rest of the way.
chivo loco wrote:Good job waterbellies! after the tough win against my Steers the sterling coach should have told his boy why they really won the game maybe they went in a little overconfident.

You should come to the game in WV next Friday chivo loco, I'll buy you a... whatever you goats eat. Goat chow?
WV Backer
6-Man Fan

Postby chivo loco » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:43 pm

I'll be there hide your nannies! We're going in with a new bunch but we ain't scared! Standard times saturday morning reads! STEERS SHOCK WATERBELLIES!!
chivo loco
11-Man Fan

Postby smokeyjoe53 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:50 pm

Waterbelly is bad news ...........better put a little vinegar in your gatorade......
smokeyjoe53
6-Man Fan

Postby WV Backer » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:38 pm

chivo loco wrote:I'll be there hide your nannies!

Funny loco, that's what my wife calls her grandmother. Surely not even a horny old goat.... nevermind, I'll keep her home anyway, just in case. How are your injured players coming along? Four starters in one game is a pretty tough pill to swallow. Hopefully they are all healthy and ready to go because I'm looking forward to another tough battle against our across-the-divide rivals.
WV Backer
6-Man Fan

Postby chivo loco » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:31 am

We're still healing up but looking forward to it '' backer'' good to hear from you maybe we can get this old board hoppin again!
chivo loco
11-Man Fan

Previous

Return to Div 1 - District 6