BC vs Sands

Moderators: mjda76384, granger, freeagent

Re: BC vs Sands

Postby dwcesq » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:13 pm

Different dance, same song. Once again Sands was out coached, and lost to BC. Sands had this game. Athletic talent trumps poor coaching until you have an equally talented team. Year after year it's the same thing. Coach Henderson is a good christian man who teaches the kids good values and morals, but do it in the classroom coach, and let somebody who knows X's and O's do it on the field.
dwcesq
11-Man Fan

Postby Dogface » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:02 am

dwcesq wrote:Different dance, same song. Once again Sands was out coached, and lost to BC. Sands had this game. Athletic talent trumps poor coaching until you have an equally talented team. Year after year it's the same thing. Coach Henderson is a good christian man who teaches the kids good values and morals, but do it in the classroom coach, and let somebody who knows X's and O's do it on the field.

Spoken like a true concession stand guru,
fence line boo-bird,
pee-wee daddy,
and wanna-be-without-no-degree.
Dogface
6-Man Fan

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby rainjacktx » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:06 am

dwcesq wrote:Different dance, same song. Once again Sands was out coached, and lost to BC. Sands had this game. Athletic talent trumps poor coaching until you have an equally talented team. Year after year it's the same thing. Coach Henderson is a good christian man who teaches the kids good values and morals, but do it in the classroom coach, and let somebody who knows X's and O's do it on the field.

And you've coached how many games?
rainjacktx
6-Man Fan

Postby oldfat&bald » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 am

In the game I watched, Henderson coached an excellent game. Sands had BC on their heels most of the game. BC had two great defensive stops late on the game to pull it out. And if that boy had caught that third down pass.......
oldfat&bald
6-Man Fan

Postby CowboyP » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:39 am

Try coaching before you talk trash. In fact, you should volunteer to coach a peewee team - see if you can even handle that.
IMO, if he is coaching a top 10 team that has been tough for several seasons, he must be doing something right.
CowboyP
6-Man Fan

Blog: View Blog (8)

Postby red88 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:10 am

sorry sands your season is OVER!!!!!!
red88
6-Man Fan

Postby Mustangs » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:27 am

No!!! Sands plays Ira next week.
Mustangs
6-Man Fan

Postby smokeyjoe53 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:31 am

Like red sed,..............
smokeyjoe53
6-Man Fan

Postby oldfat&bald » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:40 am

If I was an Ira fan, I'd be very uneasy right now. If Sands can get up for that game like they did for last night.....
oldfat&bald
6-Man Fan

Postby Mustangs » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:43 am

Like I said!! Sands plays Ira next week. I guess you didn't see the scrimmage this year between the two teams.
Mustangs
6-Man Fan

Postby dwcesq » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:40 am

Well in reality boys, I've coached most of my life. The boys deserve more. In your heart of hearts, you know I'm right. Talk your smack, your life on this message board, your many posts don"t mean caca, collectively your football IQ's are hovering around the 80 mark like your ages.
dwcesq
11-Man Fan

Postby mae08 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:09 am

I went to the game last night and I thought he did a great job of coaching. Sands found BC's weak spots and capitalized on any mistakes. I thought it was a great game. And both teams fought it out until the end. Any school would be lucky to have a coach that knows the game and teaches those valuable life lessons. Both Sands and BC have great coaches.
mae08
6-Man Fan

Postby ryry » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:39 am

Mustangs wrote:Like I said!! Sands plays Ira next week. I guess you didn't see the scrimmage this year between the two teams.
Well I saw it, and it was just a scrimmage. Both teams have came a long way since the beginning of the season, and both teams sure have matured over the great season Ira and Sands as had thus far. It will not be an easy win for Ira or Sands. It will be another great challange played on the field by some great kids. And another great rivalry that has been played for many years. If Ira brings their A game they will win, If Sands brings their A game then they will win plain and simple. Neither team is going to go down easy in my opinion. Nothing is set in stone during playoff time, anything can happen on the field any given night. I hope to see some of ya'll there to see a battle of two very deserving teams
ryry
6-Man Fan

Postby techster2000 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:55 am

So you "were" a coach?...and it's ok to you to come on here and bash another coach? Would you have liked it when you "were" a coach some anonymous person got online and bashed you? Whether it's true or not, it makes you look like a coward coming on a message board and anonymously trashing another coach.
techster2000
6-Man Fan

Postby oldfat&bald » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:00 pm

ryry wrote:
Mustangs wrote:Like I said!! Sands plays Ira next week. I guess you didn't see the scrimmage this year between the two teams.
Well I saw it, and it was just a scrimmage. Both teams have came a long way since the beginning of the season, and both teams sure have matured over the great season Ira and Sands as had thus far. It will not be an easy win for Ira or Sands. It will be another great challange played on the field by some great kids. And another great rivalry that has been played for many years. If Ira brings their A game they will win, If Sands brings their A game then they will win plain and simple. Neither team is going to go down easy in my opinion. Nothing is set in stone during playoff time, anything can happen on the field any given night. I hope to see some of ya'll there to see a battle of two very deserving teams

Well said. If both teams bring their A game to that stadium, it will be a great one to watch and one team will leave with a very hard fought victory in a close contest.
oldfat&bald
6-Man Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Div 1 - District 4