August 3 -- When will Richland Springs lose again?

Moderators: granger, freeagent, mjda76384

Re: August 3 -- When will Richland Springs lose again?

Postby Caprock kid » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:08 am

Hopefully they will make it to the playoffs just to lose. Just so the RS fan club with shut up. But if they didn't make the playoffs that wouldn't
make me sad one bit.
Caprock kid
6-Man Fan

Postby Ex eagle » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:16 am

They graduate a great class this year, it could be a few years before they dominate again.
Ex eagle
6-Man Fan

Postby Bill O'Rielly » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:14 pm

Ex eagle wrote:They graduate a great class this year, it could be a few years before they dominate again.

Here we go! Lmao!!!!!!
Didn't we here this same crap after the 2007 team graduated? (Post Ethridge)

Didn't we here this same crap after the 2011 team graduated? (Post Reeves)

Didn't we here this same crap after the 2012 team graduated? (Post Bush)

Now it's all over after these kids graduate. Dang, I was hoping for a few more decent years.
Bill O'Rielly
6-Man Fan

Postby smokeyjoe53 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:49 pm

Investigation needed.........
A really, really, really smart guy ( I know this to be true because he told me he was really, really, really smart) told me that the real reason that Richland Springs held out key players was to get better odds in Vegas........... it must be true, he read it on the Internet.........
smokeyjoe53
6-Man Fan

Postby WV Backer » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:15 pm

I saw the game and, while no one is going to shed a tear for Richland Springs, they have nothing to fear. They played a very good Happy Cowboy squad tough without Walker Tippie... they'll be right there in the thick of things at AT&T stadium come the end of the year. Lots of attention being paid to Balmorhea (and rightfully so) out of the West but don't sleep on Valley. They were very impressive in shutting down Raynor and the rest of the Sterling City Eagles. There you have it, Valley vs. Richland Springs for the DII championship.
WV Backer
6-Man Fan

Postby Johnny South » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:38 pm

WV Backer wrote: Lots of attention being paid to Balmorhea (and rightfully so) out of the West but don't sleep on Valley. They were very impressive in shutting down Raynor and the rest of the Sterling City Eagles.

I heard a couple of fellas talking by the fence during the Valley - Sterling City game the other day. One asked "What happened to that big, tough, and fast JV team that Sterling had last year? Why are they not Varsity this year?" The other guy said that he thought that they all moved to town and are playing for Central.
Johnny South
6-Man Fan

Postby WV Backer » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:25 pm

Couldn't tell you on that one. It doesn't hurt my feelings one little bit to see Sterling City on the losing end of anything but I was a little surprised at how Valley handled them. I still think the Eagles are a good team... but not as good as the Patriots.
WV Backer
6-Man Fan

Previous

Return to The Daily Dose