Week 10 Predictions

Moderators: freeagent, granger

Re: Week 10 Predictions

Postby Godsmightywarrior » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:07 pm

San Marcos Hill Country 40
Seguin Lifegate 31
Per Tappster
If that's a true final, I will have correctly picked the champs for districts 2, 3 and 4 so far. On to district 1!
Godsmightywarrior
6-Man Fan

Postby puldude » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:27 pm

Of coarse it is the TRUE final. And for all the folks on here who had no clue. Let me help ya out. Over night the facility where all the Rams football equipment is kept was flooded with 40 inches of San Marcos River water, the head Coaches house with 15 inches of River water and three players had their homes flooded with River water.

Lifegate lost a student to a two year battle against cancer, and the field was soft but not too awful sloppy. The game was called lopsided by the stripes and each time SMHC got on a roll the crew would step in and slow down the play. Ridiculous! The stick guys were too involved with the fans and actually came into the fans to confront during a timeout.
But in the end the score told tbe story and the Victory was nailed by a Senior.
So go ahead make your predictions, but come to a game and see what this TEAM is about.
BOOM!!!!!
puldude
11-Man Fan

Postby Godsmightywarrior » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:37 pm

What I meant was if it was a final score or if time was still on the clock. I live in Minnesota, so going to a game is not going to happen. Also, I picked SMHC to win the district a couple weeks ago. Really not understanding the hostility.
Godsmightywarrior
6-Man Fan

Postby puldude » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:54 pm

May have been directed incorrectly but wow my boys have been given no props. So I sincerely apologize for jumping down your throat Warrior. I posted the score on TAPPSTER so now maybe some of the locals will begin to figure out who I am when I am at my part time gig! For now keep ridin the wave Warrior and you will be a happy pigskin prognosticator.
puldude
11-Man Fan

Postby Godsmightywarrior » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:56 pm

No problem. I understand your excitement. I wish SMHC continued success.
Godsmightywarrior
6-Man Fan

Postby Godsmightywarrior » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:24 pm

Wichita Christian 59
El Paso Jesus Chapel 26
Several players out due to TAPPS State Cross Country meet.
Godsmightywarrior
6-Man Fan

Postby shortround » Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:39 pm

Congrats to SMHC on their first ever district championship! San Macos wants the crown, and have delivered. @puldude, I don't think any of us here on the boards (well, at least not me) have meant to not give credit to your boys. This similar situation happened a few years back when Castle Hills won their first championship... I seem to recall that a castle hills fan here on the boards was tired of "castle hills getting no respect"- almost rightfully so- but here is what to think about- castle hills until that point in time had never been a contender, and the people on the boards "didn't give them respect" because they knew that perennially Freddy and Seguin were at the top. SMHC is in the same situation that Castle Hills was in. San Marcos has already shown that they were a tough team this year, but so did Seguin.. Naturally people will side with Seguin because San Marcos hasn't been on the map before and now they are. So congrats to their district championship, and prepare for every game in the playoffs because now SMHC has the target on their back. Teams want to knock of the top spot- but SMHC knows that because they have been wanting to take it from Freddy and Seguin- now they have and they need to keep it. I think its gonna be a rematch of this Saturday's game in the semis down south. SMHC has shown they have what it takes, now the second part of the journey begins.. A whole new experience in itself! Good games ahead! I'm prepping my playoff brackets. Congrats to all the district champions! And to those that didn't get it, the playoffs is your second breath, make it count!

Also puldude, I hope the flood damage isn't bad! Prayers to those your way.
shortround
6-Man Fan

Postby pup » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:45 pm

puldude wrote:BOOM!!!!!

Really Pool Dude!? As an administrator and a leader of young people shouldn't you be leading by positive example and preaching humility? Your boys have earned this District Championship, be grateful and let their play/actions speak for themselves on the field. Be appreciative that your team has taken their lumps in the past and has risen to the challenge. There are many great lessons to learn on the football field. Humility is a good thing- there's still a lot of important football to be played.
pup
6-Man Fan

Postby puldude » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:58 pm

Shorty, thanks for your words. Clean up is nearly complete. Most everything has been recovered. Who knew SM River would jump out of its banks twice in 5 months? Maybe we should start a flood remediation company. Any way We are good and God is Awesome. On to Friday!!!!
puldude
11-Man Fan

Postby david9h » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:20 pm

Nothing can make crow taste good so I'll just eat it. Congrats to San Marcos. You're the new 800 pound gorilla in TAPPS DIII. Don't lose your edge!
david9h
6-Man Fan

Postby CentralTexas » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:42 pm

Hmmm.

I think we had a good week last week. I have not picked scores in a few weeks after my undefeated week a few weeks ago. Who cares though?

Sounds like the South has two strong teams but I'm not counting Freddy out just yet. 9 or 10 years in TAPPS Division I GREENVILLE CHRISTIAN got 3rd and 45d by Calvary and Rockwall Heritage but won state.

District 1 decided this week
CentralTexas
6-Man Fan

Previous

Return to TAPPS-Division III