Way Too Early State Predictions

Moderators: granger, freeagent

Re: Way Too Early State Predictions

Postby test_em » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:50 pm

Dirty Bay this guy is ridiculous! Never heard him talk about other power house teams like Veritas, Freddy, or
teams like that. He needs to get over the whipping that him or his son took in the past. Must be lonely in the world that he’s living in!! Keep on rolling Baytown. Y’all are doing a great job down there.
test_em
6-Man Fan

Postby WarEagle » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:39 pm

Sorry I would have responded earlier, but have been busy preparing for the ghosts of Woody Hayes, Paul "Bear" Bryant and Bo Schembechler all paying recruiting visits this week..You know what they say if you build it they will come!!Or maybe Pups thread can just be put on ESPN's best of C'MON MAN!!

But yeah I know I am just the loud mouth in the stands, so what I do I know lol..

-War Eagle!!
WarEagle
6-Man Fan

Postby headspeed » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:10 pm

Thanks for the more complete and balanced account than either WarEagle or I offered. Much appreciated. I think I'll change my handle to CNN Spin Zone. Priceless.

KB12 wrote:
WarEagle wrote:Veritas beat CP thanks to a blatant blind side cheap shot by Veritas on one of CP's two best players that resulted in both players getting ejected.

I am not the least bit impressed with the Veritas program, coaches, players etc.

On to Cherokee!!

War Eagle!!!

I don't have a dog in this fight and was at the game as well...

Veritas picks up a fumble and takes it the other way, Veritas player well behind the play continues to block and then as play is ending goes towards another player to engage, Summit player sees him coming and throws him to the ground and then 2 summit players go after him. Looked to me like an inexperienced Veritas player trying to be aggressive and being ignorant to the fact that what he was doing was illegal. Obvious personal foul, but wouldn't have been an ejection on its own. Summit had 2 players then throw punches on the Veritas guy on the ground, luckily for Summit only one got ejected along with the Veritas player. Refs took a good 10 minutes to huddle and make the decision to eject both and they got the call correct. You throw a punch in a game and you're gonna get ejected.

I don't think either action by those boys reflects their program, school, or coaches. Dumb play by a Veritas underclassmen and an unfortunate response by Summit players in the heat of the moment.

Other than that play I was very impressed by the sportsmanship by the players on both teams, kids helping each other up and no other plays that would be seen as even remotely dirty the rest of the game.

The only event during the game that I was not the "least bit impressed" with was the parent in the stands screaming and cussing after #8 was ejected and continued to do so after it was pointed out to him that there were kids in the stands all around him.....Surely that wasn't you War Eagle?????

Score would have been closer with #8 in the game, but Veritas still would have won the game due to their depth. They were rotating their best players from the start and still close to 100% late in the 4th, Summit kids gave it their all but were cramping and struggling most of the 4th quarter.
headspeed
11-Man Fan

Postby WarEagle » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:51 am

Oh whatever, sorry I didn't kiss the ring of "The Almighty Veritas"!!

On to this weeks action..

-War Eagle
WarEagle
6-Man Fan

Postby KB12 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:43 am

WarEagle wrote:Oh whatever, sorry I didn't kiss the ring of "The Almighty Veritas"!!

-War Eagle

I think you meant kiss the 3 rings in 4 years of Veritas.....thats not the point though.

Dad's being sore losers and calling out other coaches and programs is my issue, especially in this case where you are the one claiming a lack of class. Too much irony to ignore.
KB12
11-Man Fan

Postby DirtyBayBulldog » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:32 pm

A yearly Summit vs Veritas meet-up? Hmmmm
DirtyBayBulldog
6-Man Fan

Postby WarEagle » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:06 pm

KB12 wrote:
WarEagle wrote:Oh whatever, sorry I didn't kiss the ring of "The Almighty Veritas"!!

-War Eagle

I think you meant kiss the 3 rings in 4 years of Veritas.....thats not the point though.

Dad's being sore losers and calling out other coaches and programs is my issue, especially in this case where you are the one claiming a lack of class. Too much irony to ignore.

First of all I never referenced anything about lack of class, hmm a guilty conscience perhaps?

I am simply a guy who is not afraid to call it the way I see it and at almost 50 I don't care if you like it or not as I saw what I saw and I heard what I heard.

-But at the end of the day I am done with this thread.

Best of luck to all going forward!!

-War Eagle
WarEagle
6-Man Fan

Postby pup » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:10 pm

I challenge y'all to name ANY TAPPS sixman team that has "inherited" 6 athletes like Baytown has.

Name ANY TAPPS sixman school where said athletes transfer back and forth to the local public 6A school- and were even listed on 6A school football roster.

The rise of Baytown/Goose Creek Christian School is directly related to those transfers.

Y'all a great a deflecting the point (see above). Maybe my points are getting a little close to home, eh?

I hope those involved with creating this "select" team are happy in the end.
pup
6-Man Fan

Postby DirtyBayBulldog » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:18 pm

pup wrote:I challenge y'all to name ANY TAPPS sixman team that has "inherited" 6 athletes like Baytown has.

Name ANY TAPPS sixman school where said athletes transfer back and forth to the local public 6A school- and were even listed on 6A school football roster.

The rise of Baytown/Goose Creek Christian School is directly related to those transfers.

Y'all a great a deflecting the point (see above). Maybe my points are getting a little close to home, eh?

Same crap, different day with this guy.

1)GCM is a 5A school. 6A would be Baytown STERLING. The fact you are consistently getting that easy fact wrong is enough evidence to nullify ANY credibility you have.

2)While I respect GCM, they are far from a "powerhouse". 2-8; 1-8; 0-10; 4-6; 4-6....those are the previous 5 season records. *facepalm*

3) Glad you know enough about the families to sprout the crap you sprout.

4)Seriously, which team is that BCA beat has your whitey-tighties in a bunch????
DirtyBayBulldog
6-Man Fan

Postby WarEagle » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:39 pm

pup wrote:I challenge y'all to name ANY TAPPS sixman team that has "inherited" 6 athletes like Baytown has.

Well I will just say that while I am a big fan of what is being built at SCA, if I lived out in Baytown I would absolutely send my son to that school. Small school, Strong academics, good football program with passionate families that want to win a championship. Heck yeah all day long!!

Except that Bay is dirty and trashy lol.

Come on Dirty Bay you couldn't expect me to be all complimentary now lol.
WarEagle
6-Man Fan

Postby DirtyBayBulldog » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:26 am

WarEagle, it's never too late to become a Dirty Bay Bulldog!!!!
DirtyBayBulldog
6-Man Fan

Postby test_em » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:06 pm

Pup if you are going to try to talk crap about someone please know what you are talking about. The information that Dirty Bay shared in his post really makes you look like a fool. Just saying. I was fortunate enough last year to meet some of the BCA coaches. You are way off there bro. You really need to give it up. Enough is enough!!
test_em
6-Man Fan

Previous

Return to TAPPS-Division III