sc vs loraine

Moderators: freeagent, mjda76384, granger

Re: sc vs loraine

Postby Dogface » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:42 pm

Sissylue wrote:Oh yeah, the dog was to be a reward for winning district, but he got it after making the playoffs last year.

So technically Coach Jackson of Loraine still owes Victoria a District Championship; and it was only because Victoria's momma got tired of wiping dog slobber off her walls that coach got his mascot early.

Same reason my momma
put me out of the house!
User avatar
Dogface
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 2223
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:49 pm
Location: Part of the fun is the not knowing.
Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: sc vs loraine

Postby Xbooster Club prez » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:33 pm

Eagles win this one!!!!!
Xbooster Club prez
11-Man Fan
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:50 am

Re: sc vs loraine

Postby fajitapete » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:51 pm

I plan to be in Loraine Friday for the game, sure look forward to seeing Loraine win a district Championship.

And after the game I can make the 3.5 hr drive to ranch so that Bambi gets a chance to die Saturday morning.

MMM, jerky on the hoof
User avatar
fajitapete
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 1008
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:59 pm
Location: Pete's Forest Compound - Central Texas
Blog: View Blog (11)

Re: sc vs loraine

Postby Xbooster Club prez » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:00 pm

Pete dont think you will be seeing Loraine win a district championship

You got some eagles coming to town to bring that trophy back to Sterling City

enjoy your frito pie!!!!

GO EAGLES
Xbooster Club prez
11-Man Fan
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:50 am

Re: sc vs loraine

Postby Almost Bald Eagle » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:14 am

Hey fajita, congrats. on your new toy, I liked the post with the SOS on it, you may be on to something with it.
As for the game I expect to see a good game from the Bulldogs, they are battle tested for sure but I hope my EAGLES
can pull off another one. It does kind of scare me that we play at Loraine, you never know what will happen when you
play a good team at home. I'm not going to make the game but I hope someone will post some of the action! Has anyone
heard if #22 will play? or is it a day to day thing? I just can't believe the coaches don't get on here and give us a daily report
don't they know how important that is for fajitas ranking compooter.
Good Luck EAGLES -- and may both teams stay healthy enough to meet in the playoffs again.
Almost Bald Eagle
11-Man Fan
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:52 pm

Re: sc vs loraine

Postby fajitapete » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:20 pm

Almost Bald Eagle wrote:Hey fajita, congrats. on your new toy, I liked the post with the SOS on it, you may be on to something with it.
As for the game I expect to see a good game from the Bulldogs, they are battle tested for sure but I hope my EAGLES
can pull off another one. It does kind of scare me that we play at Loraine, you never know what will happen when you
play a good team at home. I'm not going to make the game but I hope someone will post some of the action! Has anyone
heard if #22 will play? or is it a day to day thing? I just can't believe the coaches don't get on here and give us a daily report
don't they know how important that is for fajitas ranking compooter.
Good Luck EAGLES -- and may both teams stay healthy enough to meet in the playoffs again.


I'll be posting scores to cowboyP and he'll rebroadcast, you might want to PM him your number
User avatar
fajitapete
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 1008
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:59 pm
Location: Pete's Forest Compound - Central Texas
Blog: View Blog (11)

Re: sc vs loraine

Postby randyman » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:14 am

This is one game that Coach Jackson's brother will be making, so watch out. Got to support my brother and his team where I can, since when it comes to the softball field, Loraine is just another victim for my girls
randyman
11-Man Fan
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:01 am
Location: Fake Cow City, Texas

Re: sc vs loraine

Postby Shad Kline » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:28 am

The only thing I know about either team is that Coach Parham is a former Gordon Longhorn. Therefore he has greatness in his blood. SC by 29. Hook 'em Eagles!!!
User avatar
Shad Kline
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 2667
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:30 pm
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Blog: View Blog (14)

Re: sc vs loraine

Postby coyote_king » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:03 pm

Loraine lost to robert lee, sc 45'd robert lee
coyote_king
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 251
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:18 pm

Re: sc vs loraine

Postby randyman » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:23 pm

coyote_king wrote:Loraine lost to robert lee, sc 45'd robert lee

And Texas lost to Oklahoma who lost to Tech, who lost to Iowa State who lost to Texas.
randyman
11-Man Fan
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:01 am
Location: Fake Cow City, Texas

Re: sc vs loraine

Postby fajitapete » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:26 pm

randyman wrote:
coyote_king wrote:Loraine lost to robert lee, sc 45'd robert lee

And Texas lost to Oklahoma who lost to Tech, who lost to Iowa State who lost to Texas.

see - it all makes sense, pick and choose and prove anything, the hard part is getting someone else to be stupid enough to agree with you.

What I do know is there will be two good teams meeting up Friday night and quite possibly it will come down to which team wants it the most.
User avatar
fajitapete
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 1008
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:59 pm
Location: Pete's Forest Compound - Central Texas
Blog: View Blog (11)

Re: sc vs loraine

Postby Dogface » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:57 pm

fajitapete wrote:
randyman wrote:
coyote_king wrote:Loraine lost to robert lee, sc 45'd robert lee

And Texas lost to Oklahoma who lost to Tech, who lost to Iowa State who lost to Texas.

see - it all makes sense, pick and choose and prove anything, the hard part is getting someone else to be stupid enough to agree with you.

What I do know is there will be two good teams meeting up Friday night and quite possibly it will come down to which team wants it the most.

It also might be the one that scores the most.
Idunno.
User avatar
Dogface
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 2223
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:49 pm
Location: Part of the fun is the not knowing.
Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: sc vs loraine

Postby smokeyjoe53 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:04 pm

Good Point!!
User avatar
smokeyjoe53
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 5902
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2003 3:01 am
Location: Tartarus

Re: sc vs loraine

Postby fajitapete » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:56 pm

smokeyjoe53 wrote:Good Point!!



I think you mean good points
User avatar
fajitapete
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 1008
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:59 pm
Location: Pete's Forest Compound - Central Texas
Blog: View Blog (11)

Re: sc vs loraine

Postby smokeyjoe53 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:02 pm

Good Points!!!
User avatar
smokeyjoe53
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 5902
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2003 3:01 am
Location: Tartarus

PreviousNext

Return to Div 2 - District 7

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest