MC

Moderators: freeagent, mjda76384, granger

Re: MC

Postby Caprock kid » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:06 am

rainjacktx wrote:
Caprock kid wrote:I like a few people from both Matador and Valley but some fans need to have a coming to Jesus and realize they aren't the only ones who can win ball games and show support for their team. And not blast their music because they can or taunt another team for the simple fact they played their hearts out and came up short. So don't tell me I have it out for either one of the two teams (MC&Valley) because I don't but there comes a time when people dish out what they have been receiving. So go ahead and make your snood comments just remember it will come back.


First off - This is at least the second time I've had to comment on your grammar/spelling. Are you Dragons really such waterheads that the basic usage of correct spelling and grammar is tantamount to asking you to build a nuclear reactor?

"Turn down the music in this open-air football stadium, it might be irritating our opponent", said no real winner EVER.

The amount of trash talk and pure lack of sportsmanship displayed by Paducah - especially their superintendent - in the basketball gym deserves all payback they can get. It doesn't get much lower than punishing the cheerleaders because you can't compete on the field.


Yes sir this maybe true but un-like you I have a life and don't take the time to proof read every line. Oh and I forgot there are so many perfect writers and spellers on this site. The simple fact is no one cares for what you have to say nor any of your opinions and if you want to sit there in your computer room and throw the book at me to make your self feel better go ahead facts are facts and there is enough out there to trash any program for any number of reasons. This thread is nothing more than towns to close together that don't get along and fans that don't make it any better.
User avatar
Caprock kid
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:42 am
Location: Coyote Canyon TX

Re: MC

Postby rainjacktx » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:25 am

Caprock kid wrote:
rainjacktx wrote:
Caprock kid wrote:I like a few people from both Matador and Valley but some fans need to have a coming to Jesus and realize they aren't the only ones who can win ball games and show support for their team. And not blast their music because they can or taunt another team for the simple fact they played their hearts out and came up short. So don't tell me I have it out for either one of the two teams (MC&Valley) because I don't but there comes a time when people dish out what they have been receiving. So go ahead and make your snood comments just remember it will come back.


First off - This is at least the second time I've had to comment on your grammar/spelling. Are you Dragons really such waterheads that the basic usage of correct spelling and grammar is tantamount to asking you to build a nuclear reactor?

"Turn down the music in this open-air football stadium, it might be irritating our opponent", said no real winner EVER.

The amount of trash talk and pure lack of sportsmanship displayed by Paducah - especially their superintendent - in the basketball gym deserves all payback they can get. It doesn't get much lower than punishing the cheerleaders because you can't compete on the field.


Yes sir this maybe true but un-like you I have a life and don't take the time to proof read every line. Oh and I forgot there are so many perfect writers and spellers on this site. The simple fact is no one cares for what you have to say nor any of your opinions and if you want to sit there in your computer room and throw the book at me to make your self feel better go ahead facts are facts and there is enough out there to trash any program for any number of reasons. This thread is nothing more than towns to close together that don't get along and fans that don't make it any better.


Trust me, kiddo - my head would explode if I were forced to read your "tribute to ignorance" posts more than once. But if it makes you feel more important - well, then knock yourself out.

I do wonder, though, how you came to be the spokesperson for everyone on this website. Did you win a super-secret election? Or do you feel a moral obligation to slay windmills?

I've been posting regularly on this site for over 10 years, and each year at least one emotionally unstable - and often mentally challenged - noob assumes the responsibility of speaking for everyone. But I'm still here, and the majority of those annual hemorrhoids have come to the realization that I am rarely wrong, or they have learned that it is far wiser for them to sit in the corner and color, or they have flat left the site. This is your year, scooter. Choose wisely.
rainjacktx
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 2467
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2002 2:01 am
Location: nowhere special

Re: MC

Postby Shad Kline » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:30 am

rainjacktx wrote:
Caprock kid wrote:
rainjacktx wrote:
Caprock kid wrote:I like a few people from both Matador and Valley but some fans need to have a coming to Jesus and realize they aren't the only ones who can win ball games and show support for their team. And not blast their music because they can or taunt another team for the simple fact they played their hearts out and came up short. So don't tell me I have it out for either one of the two teams (MC&Valley) because I don't but there comes a time when people dish out what they have been receiving. So go ahead and make your snood comments just remember it will come back.


First off - This is at least the second time I've had to comment on your grammar/spelling. Are you Dragons really such waterheads that the basic usage of correct spelling and grammar is tantamount to asking you to build a nuclear reactor?

"Turn down the music in this open-air football stadium, it might be irritating our opponent", said no real winner EVER.

The amount of trash talk and pure lack of sportsmanship displayed by Paducah - especially their superintendent - in the basketball gym deserves all payback they can get. It doesn't get much lower than punishing the cheerleaders because you can't compete on the field.


Yes sir this maybe true but un-like you I have a life and don't take the time to proof read every line. Oh and I forgot there are so many perfect writers and spellers on this site. The simple fact is no one cares for what you have to say nor any of your opinions and if you want to sit there in your computer room and throw the book at me to make your self feel better go ahead facts are facts and there is enough out there to trash any program for any number of reasons. This thread is nothing more than towns to close together that don't get along and fans that don't make it any better.


Trust me, kiddo - my head would explode if I were forced to read your "tribute to ignorance" posts more than once. But if it makes you feel more important - well, then knock yourself out.

I do wonder, though, how you came to be the spokesperson for everyone on this website. Did you win a super-secret election? Or do you feel a moral obligation to slay windmills?

I've been posting regularly on this site for over 10 years, and each year at least one emotionally unstable - and often mentally challenged - noob assumes the responsibility of speaking for everyone. But I'm still here, and the majority of those annual hemorrhoids have come to the realization that I am rarely wrong, or they have learned that it is far wiser for them to sit in the corner and color, or they have flat left the site. This is your year, scooter. Choose wisely.

Would you like red or blue?

Hey, don't eat the crayons!!!!!!!
User avatar
Shad Kline
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 2730
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:30 pm
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Blog: View Blog (14)

Re: MC

Postby Dogface2 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:46 am

Escarpment.

nuff said.
User avatar
Dogface2
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:45 pm
Location: The not knowing's half the fun!
Blog: View Blog (6)

Re: MC

Postby oldfat&bald » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:50 am

Dang, the rainman must have gotten a new shipment of the "I hate Rainjack" shirts in.
oldfat&bald
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 2831
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:12 pm
Location: The Beautiful South Plains of W TX

Re: MC

Postby Caprock kid » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:33 am

Yes sir I'm sure my writing is an eye sore but I really don't care. I can voice my ignorance just as much as everyone else calm down and put your own personal recorded behind.
User avatar
Caprock kid
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:42 am
Location: Coyote Canyon TX

Re: MC

Postby Mr.Blue Sky » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:34 am

Rainjack your a pathetic 50 year old man that started bashing on Paducah. Do you really think nobody is going to say anything back? I shouldn't have bashed valley just because you have some kind of beef with Paducah. I don't know what you got against Paducah maybe our supe kicked your tail in the parking lot ? So you try to get revenge by talking on here. As maturity stands anybody that quotes Napoleon dynamite as much as you has maturity problems. So it's sad that I have sunk as low as some bald out of shape man who spends most of his time on here and the other half on porn. Now matador does have a state title but it's in the cake eater division. Also Paducah May not have a state title but neither does valley! Valley will also never have one either and I know that must eat at your little heart since that's y'all's favorite sport and all. You can make it to state all you want but to get 45d both times must inhale! I'm tired of this bull everybody will see how easy d2 is next year I'm sure Paducah valley and Matador will all be in the same district next year.
Mr.Blue Sky
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:30 pm

Re: MC

Postby wths » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:07 pm

Mr.Blue Sky wrote:Rainjack your a pathetic 50 year old man that started bashing on Paducah. Do you really think nobody is going to say anything back? I shouldn't have bashed valley just because you have some kind of beef with Paducah. I don't know what you got against Paducah maybe our supe kicked your tail in the parking lot ? So you try to get revenge by talking on here. As maturity stands anybody that quotes Napoleon dynamite as much as you has maturity problems. So it's sad that I have sunk as low as some bald out of shape man who spends most of his time on here and the other half on porn. Now matador does have a state title but it's in the cake eater division. Also Paducah May not have a state title but neither does valley! Valley will also never have one either and I know that must eat at your little heart since that's y'all's favorite sport and all. You can make it to state all you want but to get 45d both times must inhale! I'm tired of this bull everybody will see how easy d2 is next year I'm sure Paducah valley and Matador will all be in the same district next year.



"cake eater division" that must be part of the realignment fine print I didn't read hmmmm
wths
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 328
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:01 am
Location: The Metroplex

Re: MC

Postby smokeyjoe53 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:28 pm

Caprock kid wrote:Yes sir I'm sure my writing is an eye sore but I really don't care. I can voice my ignorance just as much as everyone else calm down and put your own personal recorded behind.

Translation? Personal recorded ?
User avatar
smokeyjoe53
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 6110
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2003 3:01 am
Location: Tartarus

Re: MC

Postby Caprock kid » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:12 pm

Record
User avatar
Caprock kid
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:42 am
Location: Coyote Canyon TX

Re: MC

Postby PopRay » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:08 pm

Ok...let's all go to Melani's page and view her video...
PopRay
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:17 pm

Re: MC

Postby Blue Bird » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:56 pm

Rainjack has been posting for a lot of years, I have never seen anyone have the final say in an arguement with him. You might bare that in mind. Truthfully his first year was just as grating as yours has been. He has grown on most of us since then. If you stay with the posts maybe you will too!
Blue Bird
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 1433
Joined: Thu May 13, 2004 2:01 am
Location: Central Texas

Re: MC

Postby rainjacktx » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:38 pm

Mr.Blue Sky wrote:Rainjack your a pathetic 50 year old man that started bashing on Paducah. Do you really think nobody is going to say anything back? I shouldn't have bashed valley just because you have some kind of beef with Paducah. I don't know what you got against Paducah maybe our supe kicked your tail in the parking lot ? So you try to get revenge by talking on here. As maturity stands anybody that quotes Napoleon dynamite as much as you has maturity problems. So it's sad that I have sunk as low as some bald out of shape man who spends most of his time on here and the other half on porn. Now matador does have a state title but it's in the cake eater division. Also Paducah May not have a state title but neither does valley! Valley will also never have one either and I know that must eat at your little heart since that's y'all's favorite sport and all. You can make it to state all you want but to get 45d both times must inhale! I'm tired of this bull everybody will see how easy d2 is next year I'm sure Paducah valley and Matador will all be in the same district next year.


I'd certainly like to know what your definition of 'pathetic' is.

Regardless of your shortcomings in vocabulary - and propensity for making up lies to fill the voids in your rational thought processes, I didn't start out to bash on Paducah. I said the Dragons - with respect to football - have a lot of quit in them. I also said that I would drive 100 out of the way to avoid driving through Paducah.

Given the all bragging you've done on how much athletic talent resides in Paducah, and given the lack of appreciable football hardware in your trophy case, I'd say I was even more right than I thought I was to begin with.

Your superintendent is a bully who doesn't have the stones to pick on anyone capable of fighting back. He prefers to publicly berate opposing cheerleaders, bully opposing coaches during pregame warmups, and intimidate refs in the closing moments of very close basketball games. If you think he is capable of kicking my tail, or anyone's tail with the freedom to hit back, you are as big a coward as he is.

One thing Paducah will never do is get 45ed in the finals - because they prefer to get 45ed in the second or third round.
rainjacktx
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 2467
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2002 2:01 am
Location: nowhere special

Re: MC

Postby MelaniB » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:42 pm

Lets all take a deep breath and goto A Nice Day in the Neighborhood and watch the video as PopRay said. It will comfort you. It's has you nervous at first because you don't know what''s going to happen, then boom the big surprise comes in, your heart says wow then slows down then you say oh what A Great Day In The Neighborhood. You feel so in love with nature. Love to all of you.
User avatar
MelaniB
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 2015
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:07 pm
Location: Ft. Worth TX

Re: MC

Postby MelaniB » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:55 pm

The video is on page 25 in The Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood which Smokey Joe started. The video was done with my dads camera thats why it took so long getting over barb wire fence. My mom gets all the credit for transferring the video on to the computer for us to enjoy for a lifetime.
User avatar
MelaniB
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 2015
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:07 pm
Location: Ft. Worth TX

PreviousNext

Return to Div 2 - District 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest