MC

Moderators: freeagent, mjda76384, granger

Re: MC

Postby wths » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:59 am

MelaniB wrote:Ok I will probably be the biggest idiot on the board but aren't the div's decided by the number of kids in the school and the amount of kids going out for football? If so what is the big fuss over Div 1 and Div 2? When the UIL does the reinlignment you have to have a certain amount of kids of each town to play. Why does a div 2 school want to play a div 1 school. I know each school wants to think their team is better than the rest but a div 2 school putting themselves up against a Div 1 would be a suicide. I do understand the feeling of being moved down but that's how it is. Yes and some schools have teams they play which the wished they played harder districts. But until the reinlignment thing are going to stay they way they are and no one can do a thing about it. I say go support your team, cheerleaders, and fans, Have fun playing and maybe you will be on on the top of your district. There is a whole bunch more I'd like to say but before if I hadn't already put my foot in my mouth. It's not important what was done years ago, it's important what you do now. I only ask not to worry about other teams and concentrate on your team going to State. Give you very best. Foot in mouth so I quit here.

Whew I have a headache.



UIL bases the alignments on enrollment numbers alone.
wths
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 328
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:01 am
Location: The Metroplex

Re: MC

Postby rainjacktx » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:23 am

Mr.Blue Sky wrote:Rainjack you should be use to dog sh*t since your from either turkey or quitaque! Nothin crappier than those two villages except for the valley football field.


First, you and your half-witted friend said I was from Matador. Now, you say I am from Turkey-Quitaque. Being from anywhere other than Paducah is a good thing. I mean, 6,000,999,000 people on the earth - give or take a few hundred - can't all be wrong.
rainjacktx
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 2467
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2002 2:01 am
Location: nowhere special

Re: MC

Postby SiXmAnMaDnEsS » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:31 am

I worked outside of Turkey for years, and Paducah too. Paducah has a nice transvestite wandering around. Valley has class.
SiXmAnMaDnEsS
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:10 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: MC

Postby THE_CAPTAIN » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:47 pm

Rainjack, I guess most people should be hating them two schools. MC and Valley are about the same GREAT coachs and staff.... Even GREAT football programs!! Them schools have been putting most of all the west trophies in their schools... So yeah most people have a reason to dislike them schools. Haters are the motivation of the players and coaches! So let them hate, I say!!
THE_CAPTAIN
11-Man Fan
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:17 pm

Re: MC

Postby SiXmAnMaDnEsS » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:14 am

Yay, we shut up Caprock Kid.
SiXmAnMaDnEsS
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:10 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: MC

Postby Mr.Blue Sky » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:53 pm

Lol nobody is hating on those schools matador sucks dude no matter what y'all think. For valley I don't hate them and probably wouldn't be saying anything bout them if it wasn't for that inbreed hillbilly rainjack.
Mr.Blue Sky
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:30 pm

Re: MC

Postby SiXmAnMaDnEsS » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:22 pm

You know who sucks? Paducah! Valley will laugh toooo hard at those wanna bes
SiXmAnMaDnEsS
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:10 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: MC

Postby Caprock kid » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:23 pm

SiXmAnMaDnEsS wrote:Yay, we shut up Caprock Kid.


Not yet you haven't, been busy running from gin to gin. As far as Valley having class I don't know a single school around with class. And answer me this sir or sir's since Paducah is known for giving up when basketball comes around what is MC and Valleys excuse? Once football is over MC busts out the track spikes and aren't even good at that. Valley is one of those teams in the post season who can't win the big game. Granted they make it but Coach Tyler can't seem to get the monkey off his back nor do I think he ever will (in less he leaves) I just have a feeling basketball will be coming a lot faster than most people think. And if it doesn't for your team well it is an easy region.
User avatar
Caprock kid
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:42 am
Location: Coyote Canyon TX

Re: MC

Postby Mr.Blue Sky » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:32 pm

Paducah beat matador by what 38? So matador must really inhale!
Mr.Blue Sky
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:30 pm

Re: MC

Postby SiXmAnMaDnEsS » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:56 pm

I'm not from Valley, but I know they eat trash like Paducah. And I actually like some folks from Paducah. But you guys are dissing good programs.
SiXmAnMaDnEsS
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:10 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: MC

Postby Mr.Blue Sky » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:04 am

Paducah is like 4-7 vs valley so not to bad of record. Plus like I said I wouldn't trash valley if it wasn't for rainjack. Now for matador after those two great athletes graduated in 07 y'all aren't good.
Mr.Blue Sky
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:30 pm

Re: MC

Postby Mr.Blue Sky » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:11 am

By the way Paducah is 11-4 against matador from 1990-2013.
Mr.Blue Sky
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:30 pm

Re: MC

Postby Caprock kid » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:22 am

I like a few people from both Matador and Valley but some fans need to have a coming to Jesus and realize they aren't the only ones who can win ball games and show support for their team. And not blast their music because they can or taunt another team for the simple fact they played their hearts out and came up short. So don't tell me I have it out for either one of the two teams (MC&Valley) because I don't but there comes a time when people dish out what they have been receiving. So go ahead and make your snood comments just remember it will come back.
User avatar
Caprock kid
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:42 am
Location: Coyote Canyon TX

Re: MC

Postby rainjacktx » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:16 am

Mr.Blue Sky wrote:Paducah is like 4-7 vs valley so not to bad of record. Plus like I said I wouldn't trash valley if it wasn't for rainjack. Now for matador after those two great athletes graduated in 07 y'all aren't good.



It's my fault you log in and and run down MC and Valley?

Do I occupy such a large portion of your vacuous cranium such that blaming me seems rational to you? If you think Paducah is the city of champions, knock yourself out.

MC has a state championship trophy for football in their foyer. Paducah, regardless of your pathetic excuses, will never have one.
As for Valley, they've been to the finals what - 3-4 times in the last 10 years? And since you are counting non-football championships, I believe Valley won state in track.

But all this running down MC and Valley to make yourself look like the athletic powerhouse you've never been is really kind of sad. It makes for a humorous read, but still sad to think that a consenting adult has the rationale of an 8 year-old.
rainjacktx
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 2467
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2002 2:01 am
Location: nowhere special

Re: MC

Postby rainjacktx » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:32 am

Caprock kid wrote:I like a few people from both Matador and Valley but some fans need to have a coming to Jesus and realize they aren't the only ones who can win ball games and show support for their team. And not blast their music because they can or taunt another team for the simple fact they played their hearts out and came up short. So don't tell me I have it out for either one of the two teams (MC&Valley) because I don't but there comes a time when people dish out what they have been receiving. So go ahead and make your snood comments just remember it will come back.


First off - This is at least the second time I've had to comment on your grammar/spelling. Are you Dragons really such waterheads that the basic usage of correct spelling and grammar is tantamount to asking you to build a nuclear reactor?

"Turn down the music in this open-air football stadium, it might be irritating our opponent", said no real winner EVER.

The amount of trash talk and pure lack of sportsmanship displayed by Paducah - especially their superintendent - in the basketball gym deserves all payback they can get. It doesn't get much lower than punishing the cheerleaders because you can't compete on the field.
rainjacktx
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 2467
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2002 2:01 am
Location: nowhere special

PreviousNext

Return to Div 2 - District 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron