Way To Go Owls!

Moderators: freeagent, mjda76384, granger

Re: Way To Go Owls!

Postby rainjacktx » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:16 am

Coach4Christ wrote:Regardless of who they have played or how many wins they end up with at the end of the season, Coach Tucker has done a great job. Best of luck to them the rest of the year.

This. Coach Tucker deserves tons of credit.

The two previous seasons, the Owls went a combined 2-18. And one of the wins was a forfeit. Being 4-0 right now is something these kids and their coach should be very proud of. At the end of last season, I truly didn't think that the Owls would win a single game this year. I was wrong. And I'm glad I was.
rainjacktx
6-Man Fan

Postby Bulldog_2011 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:22 am

Well now you know how the Bulldogs felt 4 years ago. All we heard was your rude comments. Good luck to the owls i never had the chance to be 4-0 only 3-0.
Bulldog_2011
6-Man Fan

Postby Shad Kline » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:50 am

A lot can be said for being 4-0. Regardless of who the opponent is. It instills confidence and will carry over from game to game. That confidence can lead to winning games that they may not have won had they been 1-3 or whatever. I say good job to the coaches for preparing the boys for winning, and good job to the boys for executing and getting the wins.
Shad Kline
6-Man Fan

Blog: View Blog (14)

Postby rainjacktx » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:49 am

Bulldog_2011 wrote:Well now you know how the Bulldogs felt 4 years ago. All we heard was your rude comments. Good luck to the owls i never had the chance to be 4-0 only 3-0.

No I don't know how you felt. You never had an ignorant kid yammering at you for no reason. 3-4 years ago Amherst was in our district. 3-4 years ago Amherst and Silverton actually played one another. So some trash talking was to be expected from both sides.

I guess you hide in the margins of this website waiting for the opportunity to strike with your mighty pen/keyboard? Too late kiddo - everyone has moved on. Time for you to have a tall glass of get-the-heck-over-it and move on with the rest of society.

I honestly could not care less than I do right now what Amherst does or doesn't do this season. But way to be an ambassador for your school. One would think, however, that after 4 years you would have matured just a little bit. I'll bet your former teachers are proud as peacocks of you.
rainjacktx
6-Man Fan

Postby Bulldog_2011 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:50 pm

Doesnt matter mr.rainjack ill never forget your rude comments or the way we were treated by silverton that year. But ill leave this topic alone. Good luck to Silverton and Amherst.
Bulldog_2011
6-Man Fan

Postby rainjacktx » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:15 pm

The Owls are up to 6-0. Guaranteed a winning record for the first time in several years. Rest up next week because your last four games are for keeps. You guys have a great chance to make the playoffs. Keep it rollin' one game at a time.
rainjacktx
6-Man Fan

Previous

Return to Div 2 - District 2