Leveratts chapel vs. Abbott

Moderators: freeagent, mjda76384, granger

Leveratts chapel vs. Abbott

Postby david_rantala » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:53 am

i just thought it was pretty crazy that leveratts chapel is traveling to Oakwood two weeks in a row. Does anyone know if thats happened to any other team. Strange. Also anybody think leveratts chapel has some small chance of beating abbott?
david_rantala
6-Man Fan

Re: Leveratts chapel vs. Abbott

Postby CowboyP » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:48 am

Leverett's can't handle Abbott. Oakwood vs Abbott should be a good game.
CowboyP
6-Man Fan

Blog: View Blog (8)

Postby david_rantala » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:14 am

Wait cowboy. Im just getting De ja vu. Wow... Thats weird it just seems like i remember u saying somebody couldnt handle somebody else and then that somebody else beating them by twenty 27 and could have been thirty five if they wanted to rub it in. Quit predicting teams to win, it is embarrassing. That being said i think u r right and leveratts chapel gets 45'd midway thro the third quarter.
david_rantala
6-Man Fan

Postby CowboyP » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:45 pm

david_rantala wrote:Wait cowboy. Im just getting De ja vu. Wow... Thats weird it just seems like i remember u saying somebody couldnt handle somebody else and then that somebody else beating them by twenty 27 and could have been thirty five if they wanted to rub it in. Quit predicting teams to win, it is embarrassing. That being said i think u r right and leveratts chapel gets 45'd midway thro the third quarter.

I'm over 90% on my picks this year. What's embarrassing about that?
CowboyP
6-Man Fan

Postby rbwatson » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:07 am

Leverett's Chapel played with heart the whole game through. They played tough and never gave up, they should be proud. They showed great sportsmanship and a never give up attitude. With their great attitude and their never give up mentality, I am sure they will be back and will continue to get better. Good luck in the future Leverett's Chapel.
rbwatson
11-Man Fan

Postby lionbacker » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:17 pm

rbwatson wrote:Leverett's Chapel played with heart the whole game through. They played tough and never gave up, they should be proud. They showed great sportsmanship and a never give up attitude. With their great attitude and their never give up mentality, I am sure they will be back and will continue to get better. Good luck in the future Leverett's Chapel.

Thanks for the kind words.Our boys are young and small but they give it everything every time they step on the field.I thought we were gonna hang within 20 of you guys for for a while but in the end your boys were just flat out better.We will be back next year and maybe we will meet again.Good luck to you guys as well.
lionbacker
6-Man Fan

Postby rbwatson » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:47 pm

Yes I thought they were going to keep it very close. They are a very good team. When I looked across the field and I saw only four players on the sideline when the other players were in I knew that it was going to be tough with very few substitutes. That made me even more impressed with Leveretts Chapel. Most of yall's players played both ways the whole game, and that has to be extremely hard. Yall impressed me even more when you all didnt use that as an excuse, when it most definately has to be a factor. Great attitudes and great heart. You all will definately be back. Yall made me a fan.
rbwatson
11-Man Fan

Postby oakwoodalumni56 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:54 pm

yes the abbott and LC game was pretty good.. not quite as exciting as the oakwood and aquilla game tho.. although maybe that because i was doing more talking than watching the game.. i must say the people from abbott are quite friendly.. most didnt have much good to say about aquilla but im just guessing thats a rivalry thing..
oakwoodalumni56
6-Man Fan

Postby Old Bearkat » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:42 pm

lionbacker wrote:
rbwatson wrote:Leverett's Chapel played with heart the whole game through. They played tough and never gave up, they should be proud. They showed great sportsmanship and a never give up attitude. With their great attitude and their never give up mentality, I am sure they will be back and will continue to get better. Good luck in the future Leverett's Chapel.

Thanks for the kind words.Our boys are young and small but they give it everything every time they step on the field.I thought we were gonna hang within 20 of you guys for for a while but in the end your boys were just flat out better.We will be back next year and maybe we will meet again.Good luck to you guys as well.

I hope you ain't lion....
Old Bearkat
6Man Authority

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby CowboyP » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:44 pm

Old Bearkat wrote:
lionbacker wrote:

I hope you ain't lion....

OBK, that was one of your worst puns ever.
CowboyP
6-Man Fan

Postby pojocrusader » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:04 pm

david_rantala wrote:Wait cowboy. Im just getting De ja vu. Wow... Thats weird it just seems like i remember u saying somebody couldnt handle somebody else and then that somebody else beating them by twenty 27 and could have been thirty five if they wanted to rub it in. Quit predicting teams to win, it is embarrassing. That being said i think u r right and leveratts chapel gets 45'd midway thro the third quarter.

This sounds like a twelve year old anyone agree
pojocrusader
6-Man Fan

Postby CowboyP » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:32 pm

pojocrusader wrote:

I'm thinking 15 or 16 & not good enough to be a starter.
CowboyP
6-Man Fan

Postby pojocrusader » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:35 pm

CowboyP wrote:
pojocrusader wrote:

I'm thinking 15 or 16 & not good enough to be a starter.

Boo- ya !!!!!!!!!
pojocrusader
6-Man Fan

Postby CowboyP » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:40 pm

Stir, stir, stir.
I just love using by Big Wooden Spoon...
CowboyP
6-Man Fan

Postby pojocrusader » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:45 pm

No thats more like kissing their sister right in front of em
pojocrusader
6-Man Fan

Next

Return to Div 1 - District 16