Water Valley vs Borden County

Moderators: mjda76384, granger, freeagent

Re: Water Valley vs Borden County

Postby Old Bearkat » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:58 am

fortyfived wrote:You'd think the success of those Steers would have Chivo Loco all chimed up but haven't heard a single bleat from him. Not that it matters.... but I would have thought that WV would have gone up in the rankings some since we lost by a much slimmer margin than the toy predicted.... but that didn't happen... went down a smidge instead. Now that we are in district play... it's time for the Wildcats to get things figured out early and quit spotting their opponents so many points in the first half!

I wonder if he's still around?
Old Bearkat
6Man Authority

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby fortyfived » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:47 am

Old Bearkat wrote:
I wonder if he's still around?

That's a good question OBK. I'm guessing he either found an open gate and got outta Coke county or got his horns stuck in the fence or made the mistake of attending the Goat Cookoff in Brady, TX.... your guess is as good as mine... but I was hoping we'd get his beard ruffled before week 10 anyway!
fortyfived
6-Man Fan

Postby WV Backer » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:57 pm

I have called for the Chivo Loco numerous times but I hear nothing from him. Maybe, since Robert Lee has gone to the synthetic field, he doesn't hang around there anymore for there is nothing to eat? Hey Crazy Goat-Man... where you at?
WV Backer
6-Man Fan

Previous

Return to Div 1 - District 6